Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

where to align lowered teg

Old 03-27-2006, 08:12 AM
"the president"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acrdracer4 has disabled reputation
Default where to align lowered teg

hey guys i was just wondering where the best place would be to take my lowered teg to get aligned in nova
Old 03-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Registered member

whiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: where to align lowered teg

fuentes automotive in manassas off of Euclid. they did my civic after i got it lowered and they did an awesome job. my boy took his truck there and they did an awesome job. and the place i buy my parts from, Ptuning, one of the owners took his Evo there for a specific alignment for his autocrossing and he said they did a great job not to scratch the rims. but don't go there for anything else b/c they charge out the ass for minor things...such as my camber kit, apparently they had to "fabricate" a tool to get it in, but i found out that that tool can be bought at most performance stores...my stupid error...but as for alignments go there
Old 04-06-2006, 07:11 AM
"the president"

acrdracer4 has disabled reputation

how much did that cost you?
Old 04-07-2006, 04:49 AM
Registered member

whiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these partswhiteWRXtasy is infamous around these parts

it's 80 everywhere for an alignment...but some places won't do the alignment on lowered cars. fuentes was really good about it...but as for the springs it was $600 for me to get the springs and the camber kits installed...apparently they had to "fabricate" parts to get my camber kit in
Old 04-07-2006, 05:01 AM
Registered member

fventura03 has disabled reputation

do you have an address for them?

holy shit, $600 for spring/camber kit install? damn you got ripped off like whoa.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:45 PM
Registered member

yeah tell me about it

the address is
9152 Euclid Ct
Manassas, VA 20110