Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

When is it okay

Old 03-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Captain RS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When is it okay

I always talk about people who make their car look fast and then rev on everyone. But to get to the point You either go one-way or the other show/speed but when is it okay to go all the way for everything. I get a lot of looks now but I’m talking about kit/interior/sound/light/etc. I know people consider a lot of things rice as so do I but for an import to have it all basically completes it as a car. The speed and the style together,
But when does it cross the line?
Old 03-19-2004, 01:59 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: When is it okay

the fuck are you talking about?
Old 03-19-2004, 02:00 PM
WS6
www.autocross.us

WS6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Of these 2 cars, which one is the slower one?

Old 03-19-2004, 02:02 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

they're both slow.
Old 03-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Banned

I’m rambling on. My friend and I were talking about the cars around here and he said all the cars are little bitch cars and that if I kept working on the outside of my car people will think that... I told him people can think what ever because I’ve done the engine work.... but it doesn’t sound right when I’m trying to type it out... I’m not good with typing out what I’m thinking.. lol computer illiterate.
Old 03-19-2004, 02:05 PM
WS6
www.autocross.us

WS6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carter
they're both slow.
I know they are both slow, but which one looks slower?
Old 03-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Banned

I'm saying the red one...?
Old 03-19-2004, 02:06 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

everything but the hood looks slower on the red one. black just looks faster to me. =]
Old 03-19-2004, 02:08 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

It depends on what the car is. If it's a pretty sick car to begin with, Supra, 3z, RX7, Vr4, TA, Z06, etc, etc.. you have alot more room to be ricey than a civic.
Old 03-19-2004, 02:09 PM
Banned

The color gets a lot of people that’s why I’m thinking of the whole kit. Right now i got the back bumper the front bumper the headlights. Working on some other parts in the mail... and doing the rest. But I don’t want to go over board cause clean is better but when you do too much it throws the whole car off.