VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   Whats People in VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/whats-people-va-104614/)

FastCrxVaWLude 08-14-2005 10:35 AM

Whats up People in VA

Whats up people in va. Ive moved to CA but im in Wa right now because of school. Wa is sooooo gay, atleast where I em. To many haters out there. Theres a kid out here with a boosted LS and he thinks hes hot shit. Another guy in a thow-back Si with a b20 in it. Hes a prick too. Va has better cars. :) I was asking a few question and there being gay. They dont like Navy people.O well, I leave next friday to Ca. Im thinking the scene should be better. :D Well I thought I would touch back in and say Hola

George

O yeah...this is skyline heaven though. Ive seen about 4 of them driving around. Theres one for sale for 30 or 35 if anyone is interested. I know the girl...yeah it a chick that owns it :)

DirtyEF 08-14-2005 03:30 PM

Re: Whats People in VA

Your wack.

FastCrxVaWLude 08-14-2005 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by matt067
Your wack.

Im wack? :rolleyes: You have a guy in your sig giving him self head...whos wack?

notsogoodfeline 08-14-2005 03:48 PM

Touch back in and say "holla"? wtf. You're fucking new. YOU REGISTERED TODAY and don't live in va. wtf are you doing?

FastCrxVaWLude 08-14-2005 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by onebadk1tty
Touch back in and say "holla"? wtf. You're fucking new. YOU REGISTERED TODAY and don't live in va. wtf are you doing?

People should now who I em by my name(FastCrxva wlude). And yes i used to live in VA. look at my icon, if u seen this car before u might now me.

notsogoodfeline 08-14-2005 03:54 PM

If i've seen that car before I would have pictures because I thought it looked ridiculous. Are you implying you made a new name? Shall we give you a ticket to banafornia?

FastCrxVaWLude 08-14-2005 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by onebadk1tty
If i've seen that car before I would have pictures because I thought it looked ridiculous. Are you implying you made a new name? Shall we give you a ticket to banafornia?

huh?

HatefulMechanic 08-14-2005 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by FastCrxVaWLude
People should now who I em by my name(FastCrxva wlude)hint hint hint. And yes i used to live in VA. look at my icon, if u seen this car before u might now me.

i see something that looks like a rice mobile, am i correct? or is my vision off?

IBTL.

FastCrxVaWLude 08-14-2005 03:57 PM

what wrong with the crx

boostedgst97 08-14-2005 03:58 PM

no matter how ugly that car was it was a beast. make fun of it all you want until you ran it when he left you seeing nothing but the ass end of a crx. how you been george its tim