Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Whatever happened to my old car...

Old 04-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Stuck on I-66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot
Default Whatever happened to my old car...

Do any of you guys ever wonder what happened to some of the cars you've sold on Drag/VADriven in the past?

I for one wonder what ever happened to the Frost White Civic Coupe I traded to RPRacing.. and/or the Black Sedan I traded to VB2NER back in the day.

Sorry for the random thought.. I was just inspired to try to find out what ever became of the vehicles I once drove after seeing the "OMG That is BLACKOUT's old car" thread in the Eye Candy section.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:14 AM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whatever happened to my old car...

I sold my 91 crx Si (which mind you was in the BEST shape EVER ...no rust or anything....)way back when , and bought my first DSM (98 GST) , but i than found out the guy i sold the crx to,had sold it to a girl in NC , but not before he forgot to put back on the nut holding the steering wheel on. needless to say, the steering wheel came off while she was driving it home, , she lost control and put it in a ditch. Than I got a call from a detective and from her, because apparently the guy i sold it to never registered it and so, it was still in my name....
Old 04-08-2009, 11:17 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Sold my 91mr2T to a mexican dude and heard a month later it had been painted white (was black), had chrome wheels put on it and clear tailights.

I just tried to forget after that
Old 04-08-2009, 11:18 AM
13.5:1 Poor Mans R

Kana has disabled reputation

I bought my AE86 from Andy on here, sold it to another guy on here. I cant remember his name but all i know is that he was in Team U-Speed.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

I don't know where my Integra or my K series hatch is now. I still see my GTi every once in a while.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:45 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I never sold anoything on here before, But I do see my old 95 talon running around once in a while. It acutally popped back up on criagslist in Jan 08 and I went and looked at it....it was destroyed, the built motor was gone and a stock 420 was back in its place. Then it popped up again in July 08 with a bad harmonic balancer and needed rear struts and some dude in va beach bought it. I still see it in the parking lot of those offices right behind freedom wash once in a while. Red with the black top and black 8 spoke ICW's.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:52 AM
Registered Member

1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all

Sold my freshly painted Black 1998 Integra LS with molded body kit to someone. I drove the car 2 years with the lowered suspension and body kit and never had any issues, just had to be careful. Well 2 weeks later I saw the car and haha the side skirts were cracked the front bumper mold fell off and the rear bumper had a huge piece missing. Damn it was so beautiful but anyway sucks for him... He probably went on steep incline to fast cause that was some professional molding.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:03 AM
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

I miss both of my MR2's, and my old Cherokee
Old 04-09-2009, 04:03 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

I wonder what happened to blackout's old car?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:25 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The Wok
I wonder what happened to blackout's old car?
That's cold

Quick Reply: Whatever happened to my old car...