Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

What Wide-band O2 gauge are you using/Logging with?

Old 05-29-2009, 08:25 PM
ahhhh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute
Default What Wide-band O2 gauge are you using/Logging with?

What Wide-band O2 gauge are you using/Logging with? Pro's/Con's, total Prices to own.

I am looking to get a wide-band O2 system that I can log using Evoscan or preferably ECUFlash.
I don't want to hack my stock ECU harness, or O2 wire harness. I don't need a display/guage if it's going to be displayed on the laptop I'm logging with.
I will handle the wiring/electrical work, not looking to pay for install, aside from having a bung welded in my DP.
I have been looking at the Titan motorsports/Innovative LC-1 combo that includes a LED display.
Innovative DB guage kit which includes the LC-1 for $215 but I'm uncertain if it's analog or digital output. How easy is it to set up/ use.
I know there is the AEM Uego for $215 but how easy is it to set up/ use/ outputs?

PLX DM-5/SM-AFR Combo Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge Combo
$249 shipped?

Prosport any good?
Old 05-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: What Wide-band O2 gauge are you using/Logging with?

I'm using the PLX and its working great. datalog it through AEM. install was real simple as well, although there's not much to them.

as for prosport, i'd stay away. everything i've read about their gauges (not wideband) they quickly fail or are real inaccurate.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:30 PM
I <3 BOOST

Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point

PLX SM-AFR FTMFW!!!! This thing rocks. Super accurate and tons of features.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:50 PM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

No one has used an Innovative DB kit?
Old 05-31-2009, 08:05 PM
sexy party!

jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester

STACK
STACK
STACK

on my ITR. Give them a look.
www.stackltd.com

Old 05-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

rexrunner rexrunner rexrunner

I have friends that use the innovate DB and XD series gauge and they all love them. The XD series is kinda a waste if you're only needing it for A/F. You can data log with the LC-1 so you're covered there. I would recommend them, but on a side note, I have friends who have the PLX also and no complains either. It would probably come down to price and looks to be honest.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:17 PM
IM BACK BITCH"S

droptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to all

i just picked up a AEM uego for my 240, the install was pretty easy. It looks pretty cool and it wasn't crazy expensive.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

J-spec GT has disabled reputation

Im using AEM Uego also. Just put it in the right spot in the exhaust, plug it up and go. Comes with instructions if needed. Only $200 of ebay.