VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   What type of cloth for removing wax? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/what-type-cloth-removing-wax-48944/)

ritz 04-12-2004 03:25 PM

Re: What type of cloth for removing wax?

Originally Posted by Nosious
Why are you guys so hostile? Is it cool to act hard behind a PC? Don't make me get the Pentium 4 crew on dat azz foo! Break yo self! And for clarification, I was pointing out that you said "clothes" and not "cloth(s)".

Please, I'm not an e-thug. I didn't even try to act hard, I called you an ass, not like I said "Oh bitch I'll fuck you up for pointing out my S on the end of cloth!!!" I didn't since your sarcamsm when you ponted out that I won't be able to find "microfiber clothes" but I can buy "microfiber cloth".

:rolleyes:

ritz 04-12-2004 03:42 PM

Oh yeah, I went to workt today and checked out the Turtle Wax Microfiber cloth we have, it feels softer than the ones I used before.

vmspionage 04-12-2004 07:25 PM

^ those are the ones that come in the bright neon colors right? I think thats what I use, good stuff :thup:

ritz 04-12-2004 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by vmspionage
^ those are the ones that come in the bright neon colors right? I think thats what I use, good stuff :thup:

Fuck dude. Your C5 is black too isn't it? The one's that I'm talking about that are really harsh are the 3 pack of neon colors, haha. Oh well, I'm gonna take one of the Turtle Wax ones out to my car the next nice day I'm at work and try it out on an inconspicuous (sp) spot to see if I get clearcoat scratches.

I'm just being really anal because I just bought this car and it's black and black cars + clearcoat scratches = shitty looking.

Whoops, just looked at your sig "Black/black"

vmspionage 04-13-2004 05:32 AM

Hmm, I might have to try the turtle wax ones too if you say they are better. Let me know how it works out.

ritz 04-13-2004 08:49 AM

Yeah man no problem. The reason I might try them is because Mark (AlmostfastLT1) uses the Turtle Wax ones on Larry (Victum)'s STi, which is black. Larry's car looks mint when its waxed, so I have faith that it won't scratch the clearcoat.

THATS FRESH 04-13-2004 10:06 AM

meguiars nxt and microfiber towel sums this thread up.

www.meguiars.com

ritz 04-13-2004 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by FRESH_GEAR
meguiars nxt and microfiber towel sums this thread up.

www.meguiars.com

I got the NXT already :)

My whole thing was which brand of microfiber do you all use and where do you get it from. I know some stores sell diff. brands and some brands are softer.