Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

What type of cloth for removing wax?

Old 04-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Back for more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What type of cloth for removing wax?

Now now little one go back to your room mommy and daddy didn't say you could come out!

Man it's gotta suck being 17+ and living with mom and dad! LOL
Old 04-09-2004, 04:16 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GodsOther
Man it's gotta suck being 17+ and living with mom and dad! LOL
It's so horrible, you don't understand. I hate being the usual college kid living at home, I cry at night.

I lived with a friend in FL, the "mommy daddy dearest" stuff ended when I was 16.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Back for more

you still live with mommy and daddy kiddo thats the point, I would rather live on campus if one was available! But I guess that would mean having a real job and supporting yourself.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:20 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Why would I "live on campus" when my school is 2 streets away?

And why in the hell are you even concerned with where I live, and who I live with?
Old 04-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Ok, can we not fight please. I have a good one for you. My work sells this "genuine sheepskin" mitts for washing/polishing, they feel really soft, what about those?
Old 04-09-2004, 04:25 PM
hostgator.com

Ritz; theres a really good car detailing forum.. Goto google and lookup Autopian.. or autotopian.. something like that.. lots of huge professional detailing guys call it Autopia/Autotopia
Old 04-09-2004, 04:33 PM
Back for more

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Why would I "live on campus" when my school is 2 streets away?

And why in the hell are you even concerned with where I live, and who I live with?
Hey whatever, if you like mommy and daddy there to tuck you in thats you.

And I really don't care, it was a joke get over it and pull your head out of your ass, You should have been able to figure out by now I could care less any of the mudane details of your useless life. Hopefully for the sake of the world it will be over soon.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:48 PM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

the genuine sheepskin is a bad bet if you don't know how to care of it.
Old 04-09-2004, 06:36 PM
OM NOM NOM E30

JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87 JETSWU87

I still live at home, so what just cause you didnt like your parents and couldnt wait to get out. Doesn't mean every person in america needs to move out right when there 18. Sorry i dont wanna live paycheck to paycheck right yet...save funds first.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Back for more

It's called being competent enough to take care of one self it has nothing to do with liking mommy and daddy, one day you will take the wild leap into the real world and take on some real responsibility, until then your just another kid livin off mom and pop.

Quick Reply: What type of cloth for removing wax?