Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

What really happened at AutoSolution?

Old 08-23-2003, 06:14 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default What really happened at AutoSolution?

I've been hearing a LOT of rumors that something BIG went down at their shop. I know for a fact that my friend with the F20B Accord, his turbo, IC, and everything else is gone. He is Pissed.

What I am hearing is just way too shady for me. I want my brake parts that I paid for, you can have your stickers back. (The only ones that were ever on my car btw.) Man I used to back this shop up to no end. Well, the business cards that were in my wallet are now in the trash.

I cannot believe I trusted whoever did this shit to work on my car.

I'm calling AutoSolution out. What's the story? What happened? What do you plan to do as a business?
Old 08-23-2003, 06:49 AM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

damn, i was gonna bring my car there for some shit......guess not
Old 08-23-2003, 07:22 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: What really happened at AutoSolution?

Originally posted by VR-4ever
I've been hearing a LOT of rumors that something BIG went down at their shop. I know for a fact that my friend with the F20B Accord, his turbo, IC, and everything else is gone. He is Pissed.

What I am hearing is just way too shady for me. I want my brake parts that I paid for, you can have your stickers back. (The only ones that were ever on my car btw.) Man I used to back this shop up to no end. Well, the business cards that were in my wallet are now in the trash.

I cannot believe I trusted whoever did this shit to work on my car.

I'm calling AutoSolution out. What's the story? What happened? What do you plan to do as a business?
i posted that in SPO!
Old 08-23-2003, 11:43 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Yeah, this is true. VR-4ever and I went there today and talked to the guys, specifically Eric and Chris. They are upset as anyone. Probably more so. Anyway, all of my turbo equipment is gone, as well as most of the shop's income apparently. Mike skipped town on them and took a lot of shit with them. They don't know where he is or why he left the way he did...he really fucked the shop over bad though. Anyway, I will post again in FS forum, but the Accord is going to be parted out, so anyone interested in the F20b go check it out at the shop. Anything else on the car you want let me know, I'm selling as much as I can off of it. This was it for me, I cna't dela with all the BS anymore from these shops! So there's the scoop. Peace!
Old 08-23-2003, 11:49 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Yep. We went by the shop this morning to see what's up. It's just damn shame for those guys that all this is happening. Well, since Mike is not coming back, I'll still do business with AS. Just had to see what actually happened.

Pretty fucked up situation tho...
Old 08-23-2003, 11:58 AM
Smart Dumb cats

SHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond repute

So mike the owner just disapeared without telling anyone?

need more info
Old 08-23-2003, 02:27 PM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

HERE IS THE TRUTH. AFTER THIS MOD LOCK.
FOR POLICE INVESTIGATION. I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS BUT DO NOT REPLY.

MIKE ARRASTIA one of the former owners of AUTOSOLUTION left on SUNDAY the 17th of AUGUST. No one, not even his family know's where he went. His own mother is pressing charges on him for theft. We are pressing charges on embezzelement for a total of over $15,000. I have plenty of customers who are going to back AUTOSOLUTION up in court, because we are taking him to court. Terry and everyone else who he owes money come by the shop and help us out also we are going to take him down for messing up a good thing. As it stands all of our customers car are taken care of. He didn't take on parts that are on order, he took profit. So please stick with us, if you have any complaint's on anything feel free to call us. 757.463.4218 ask for ERIC or CHRIS. As for 97sir's car he did come into the shop today and we told him that we would finish the car as planned but he would rather sell his car. VR4ever thanks for sticking with us and coming here to find the truth. Also thank to everyone else for sticking with us. Thanks.

Crs