Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

What happened to the shop??

Old 02-28-2008, 12:15 AM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default What happened to the shop??

So I'm just curious as to where or what happened to DIRECT PERFORMANCE??? did they move or go out of business?? if moved, where to?

Last edited by SPAWN; 03-01-2008 at 11:47 AM.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:20 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: What happened to the shop??

63 views, and not one person knows??? that sux
Old 02-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

There are 63 views because you made the thread title "What happened to the shop??"

That is a very vague question and most probably clicked the thread to see what shop you were referring to.

And I don't know either. I had no idea the moved / shut down / whatever.

Simple google search found his myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=122249362

But their website "www.dpperformance.com/" does not work.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz stikrz

i heard they went out of business. the best way to check is the yellow pages and call whatever number comes up. The only other shops i know of for DSM stuff is perfomance unlimited and millenium motorsports, and my boy owns RP Racing sports. Thats about it to my knowledge. I do most of my own work and still learning about local BMW shops that ill never use.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:14 AM
I <3 My DSM

Originally Posted by Odyssey
There are 63 views because you made the thread title "What happened to the shop??"

That is a very vague question and most probably clicked the thread to see what shop you were referring to.

And I don't know either. I had no idea the moved / shut down / whatever.

Simple google search found his myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=122249362

But their website "www.dpperformance.com/" does not work.
i knew that their number was disconnected, but i was seeing if anyone KNEW where they went or what happened....and its vague yes, but i cant change that...so i forgot to add the shop name...not a big deal, and i was suprised that 63 people and not one knew of what happened...
Old 02-29-2008, 11:15 AM
I <3 My DSM

i too do most of my work, but not the things i need done...thanks though
Old 02-29-2008, 11:48 AM
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SPAWN
i too do most of my work, but not the things i need done...thanks though
A novel approach to this would be to post it in your area (aka 757) and furthermore, state what kind of "things" you are looking for so that a local guru can help you. If you really cared, just go on DSMtuners and ask.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:38 PM
I <3 My DSM

Originally Posted by Newbsauce
A novel approach to this would be to post it in your area (aka 757) and furthermore, state what kind of "things" you are looking for so that a local guru can help you. If you really cared, just go on DSMtuners and ask.
rriiggghttt....
its not about caring there fella, its about, i dont have time to do it....and people outside "757" know of Direct Performance....thanks for the ...."insight" :-/
Old 02-29-2008, 11:30 PM
R.I.P B.K.H & K.D.A.

SlammedScort has disabled reputation

I'm pretty sure they moved, not sure exactly where but I think it's off Military Hwy. What do you need done?
Old 03-01-2008, 11:47 AM
I <3 My DSM

nothing now, i got someone for it...thanks, but im just curious as well...

Quick Reply: What happened to the shop??