Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Went through fairfax and saw the new cop cars.

Old 10-20-2006, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N1AcCoRd has disabled reputation
Default Went through fairfax and saw the new cop cars.

I have a job where i am driving all the time. And this week i happened to go down waples mill road and I noticed that there is a cop fix-ur-upper station. What my eyes behold are 3 lovely looking new fairfax county Dodge Chargers, and 2 chevy cameros . I was like damn we goin to be in trouble if fairfax switches half to Chargers. I actucally saw the charges later on, down Main Street together probably showing off what they got in their arsenal now.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:46 PM
DILLIGAF

00bluteg has disabled reputation
Default Re: Went through fairfax and saw the new cop cars.

Hahaha, Im not surprised, they have suv's, family cars and some muscle cars....they'll use anything they can get there hands on.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:23 PM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav

i love seeing the bmw one that has the tags auction or something like that, cant remember what it was....but that always makes my day. I wonder if they are like the chargers from The Island movie...
Old 10-20-2006, 09:24 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

virginia has a total of 7 state trooper camaros
Old 10-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts

I use to live pratctially across from one of the Fix-Up stations on Lee near the dennys they always have tons of cars rolling through their getting undmarked lights and the such put on them. I find it best to speed no where in Fairfax
Old 10-20-2006, 09:33 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

does fairfax have those unmarked white vans that park in residential neighborhoods and take pics of speeders?
Old 10-20-2006, 10:13 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
virginia has a total of 7 state trooper camaros
... and 8 of the Chargers (they are pretty damn quick). 3 of them are still in the parking lot behind my office.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Whats Next?

kntcdis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CrazyCaucAzian8
i love seeing the bmw one that has the tags auction or something like that, cant remember what it was....but that always makes my day. I wonder if they are like the chargers from The Island movie...
seized is on his license plate.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:23 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

On my way back from VMP I saw an SRT-8 Charger Police car at "the" Hardees on 460.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

That fucking Hardee's rules.

Quick Reply: Went through fairfax and saw the new cop cars.