Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

websites , anybody....

Old 02-17-2003, 09:23 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default websites , anybody....

well my dad has decided he would like to turbocharge our cherry 86 944 porsche, it comes stock with a dumpy ass 4 cylinder and is in need of some BOOOSSST, i was wondering if anybody has any information on quality porsche performance websites or any experience with these cars an aftermarket turbo kits, any help would be appreciated...thank you.......
Old 02-17-2003, 09:32 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

you finally talked him into it?!?
Old 02-18-2003, 03:15 AM
CHEEE-EEESE

honey honey honey honey honey honey honey

i wish my dad still had his 944.. theyre so nice.
Old 02-18-2003, 04:42 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

there are a few porshe heads at autoxes, one in particular, bobby smith i believe. he has at least two that i know of. maybe you can stop by one autox and talk to him/them.
Old 02-18-2003, 06:25 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

www.google.com

You should find buttloads of info on the 944 forums, and regular Porsche forums / sites.

Why not just use stock Porsche turbo parts from the 944 S? I know that other upgrades are available like MAF kits and engine management systems.

Check these guys out: http://www.bramall-turbo.com/Tupgr.html
They can probably help you since they offer turbo upgrades for the 944. I'm sure they could help you build from scratch.