Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

We are proud to welcome Pro Drifter Nathan Brasz to the Import Image Racing team!

Old 05-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the rough
Default We are proud to welcome Pro Drifter Nathan Brasz to Import Image Racing!

That's right!

As of May 6th Pro Drifter Nathan Brasz has officially joined Import Image Racing!

We look forward to having him and wish him the best of luck in the 2010 season.

For those of you who know Nathan know he's a GREAT driver!

Here's an old video but it still demos his skills!
[youtube]JKnjivG8xjM[/youtube]

Last edited by ImportImage; 05-11-2010 at 08:12 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:10 AM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon
Default Re: We are proud to welcome Pro Drifter Nathan Brasz to the Import Image Racing team!

Nice! If this is the same Nate that drove for Redsh!ft some years back, you got yerself a great driver.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr
Default Re: We are proud to welcome Pro Drifter Nathan Brasz to the Import Image Racing team!

Where is import image located? And what do you do?
Old 05-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Bootlegger

brew engineer has disabled reputation

That is a nice Silvia/240. What all has been done to it?
Old 05-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Forcibly Repped

Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu

I don't why but the chic with the giant ribcage standing next to the trophy weilding driver disturbs me, just not a good look on a girl.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:50 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Niburu
I don't why but the chic with the giant ribcage standing next to the trophy weilding driver disturbs me, just not a good look on a girl.
lol, I was thinking the same thing, get that girl a cheeseburger or something.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

ImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the roughImportImage is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Where is import image located? And what do you do?
Located in Cape Coral FL and we sell car parts!
Old 05-11-2010, 10:28 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

congrats man, nate is a great driver and a pretty cool all around dude, hope to see him at hyperfest again

Old 05-11-2010, 10:44 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Old 05-11-2010, 11:13 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

She's just sucking in her gut. She probably takes good genes for granted and is actually developing a bit of a gut from eating too many cheeseburgers.

Quick Reply: We are proud to welcome Pro Drifter Nathan Brasz to the Import Image Racing team!