Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

We Need Some Help

Old 02-26-2003, 03:06 PM
Works on S2000's.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory
Default We Need Some Help

OK, heres the deal. my boy Duane, from affordable auto on salters creek rd had his bike stolen out of his shop last night. someone broke the lock, and went straight for the Hayabussa, carried that big ass bike through the shop, and left. there were at least 10 cars in the shop w/ keys in them, 4 other bikes, and mad tools, but they only took the Hayabussa. Duane is offering a big ass reward, and i mean big, to anyone that can give him information leading to getting his bike back. its purple with alot of chrome flake, with a big ass orange japanese letter sticker on the front ferring. with a little bit of black on the gas tank and on the front ferrings. you cant miss this bike, its one of a kind. someone help us out. any info, call either 722-2199 or 725-5577. we wont tell anyone who told us anything, so dont be scared. he really wants his damn bike back. it got stolen last night (2-25-02) between 10:30 pm and 7:00 am (2-26-02). any info is good info. you can also email me or him at either cojo@cox.net, or accordangel@aol.com thanks in advance.
Old 02-26-2003, 03:48 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Do you have images?

If so, add them to this post or PM me.
Old 02-26-2003, 04:07 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

kill them who ever did that the people that did probably went there oneday saw the bike and decided to come back for it later. where is this southside?
Old 02-26-2003, 04:28 PM
Works on S2000's.

C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory C Ory

shit happened in Hampton. ill try to find some pics of it to post up here.
Old 02-27-2003, 05:25 AM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

this is duane it is a big ass reward for this bike ...it has a extended and polished swingarm and is lowered with yoshimora tri oval pipe