Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Warning to all Watch your ass

Old 07-15-2003, 11:25 AM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally posted by Greaser
shouldnt we (the educated few) be watching or NOT doing anything stupid on the streets anyway.

jesus i'm getting old if i just thought that. drving a fast car to work everyday is a waste now. i want comfort and chill
exactly why I'm thinking of trading the S2000 for a G35 coupe. I agree 100%.
Old 07-15-2003, 11:45 AM
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Warning to all Watch your ass

Originally posted by sprayedcivic
i spoke with a cop today and he told me that york n.news hamptonand a few other areas have tripled there weekend patroll (officers on duty) due to the overwhellming amounts of reckless driving and drag racing incedents and amounts of complaints they have had and they are all going by the "NO TOLLERENCE" law and are ready to start cracking down on
people on everything from suspension to un lawful gathering(tresspassing) and anything else they can get the citys are fed up so everyone please watch yourself

Bottom Line. They can and will tell you whatever they want. If they tripled there weekend patrols, then almost all the officers in the above jurisdictions would be working 24/7 litterally. The last time I checked, a couple years back, the NN police only employeed about 500-600 people. Not all of which were uniformed officers. I'm sure that number has changed, but they just don't have the manpower to do all that, at least not for very long....

They can't have cops guarding every intersection and every large parking lot. And I really havent' noticed any more around than usual.

I'm sure someone will get on here and either flame me or tell me I'm an idiot, but hey, I'm just going from what someone else told me.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by VTECnology

however that doesnt mean i wont hit the gass trying to pay back on that s2000's ASS.

dig it? yeah shes got something for you now. hehehe
Old 07-15-2003, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

i really want a toyota tocoma with those airbags that help when towing.

i rode in gray's (red integra from millennium) truck and it felt like a car. it was sooooooo nice.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:19 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally posted by VTECnology
fuck yeah i'd do it. won't be losing much really performance-wise, and the g35s are fucking dope as hell.
Old 07-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

i saw one smoke the hell out of buddies stripped out NA 240sx. he puts down about 170rwhp with 2500lb S14. and got straight smoked by a full weight G35 with a xtant stereo and subs and 200lb driver.

this occured in FL last year
Old 07-15-2003, 02:59 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

they got a similar 350z engine.... or are we talkin bout the sedan?
Old 07-15-2003, 07:41 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally posted by vasponger
they got a similar 350z engine.... or are we talkin bout the sedan?
coupe. it's basically a luxury equipped 350z 2+2. imo they're one of the nicest cars to come out for a while. i'd rather get one of those than the z, especially if they come in that dope ass dark burgundy color i've seen on the z's.
Old 07-15-2003, 09:53 PM
LicenseNregistration

stealthassassin is an unknown quantity at this point

i love how the subjects of these forums change so quickly