Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

VW's For Sale

Old 01-22-2007, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlessTheMartyr has disabled reputation
Default VW's For Sale

I was wondering what the potential for selling a '96 VW Golf 5spd on here was? Its in great condition and I will be wanting to sell it soon. I just know this is more a Honda forum. Just curious let me know what you think.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of
Default Re: VW's For Sale

kbb
Old 01-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

The for sale/wanted forums are probably the most active on the board.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:27 PM
Registered Member

how much interest do you think there is for VW's here?
Old 01-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

why you selling it jordan?
Old 01-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

who's this? I'm going to get it painted and get my new tires and wheels put on then I'm going to try and sell it. I want to get a car that I don't have to put work into before it's what I want. You know?
Old 01-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BlessTheMartyr
how much interest do you think there is for VW's here?
A bit.

To say that vadriven.com is predominately a Honda website would be pretty false. There is everything from Acuras to VWs here and everything in between.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BlessTheMartyr
who's this? I'm going to get it painted and get my new tires and wheels put on then I'm going to try and sell it. I want to get a car that I don't have to put work into before it's what I want. You know?
I feel ya, it's Bobby btw.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

If its an acura it has a honda engine in it. That sort of thing.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Registered Member

Hey bobby, know any of your friends that might be interested?

Quick Reply: VW's For Sale