Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

VW CORRADO @ Kiln Kree Theater!!!

Old 01-04-2003, 07:29 PM
aus deutschland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen
Default VW CORRADO @ Kiln Kree Theater!!!

damn i havnt seen a corrado around here in forever. Anyone know who's this was? What mods are on it or anything cause i know parts for that car is expensive as shit. o it was a G60 1.8Lt(supercharged).
Old 01-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Registered member

socket_ has disabled reputation

was it white?
Old 01-04-2003, 07:39 PM
aus deutschland

Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen Volkswagen
Default i cant remember...

i dont think so. i think it was either black or blue or grey. im not 100% sure though. i drove by and was lookin at it and i didnt realize there was a guy and his GF or his wife whichever in the car so i stopped lokin. lol, i didnt wanna be rude or anything. i wish i could have stopped nad talked to him though. i love VW's. O he had a Team Neuspeed sticker.

To the Guy that was in the corrado:
sorry about stopping and looking at your car while you and your girl where in it. i just havnt seen a corrado in so long. if i would have known yall' where in there i would have kept on going.
Old 01-05-2003, 03:03 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

My girlfriends' mom's neighbor has a black corrado, and one or 2 golfs too.. It might have been him.. He lives pretty close to Kiln Creek down by the dairy queen...
Old 01-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

can you guys direct me to these guys please..i love corrados and what year golfs does that guy have?
Old 01-05-2003, 03:33 PM
NOTA WRX

Silver Sube 01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm, on this board, I know of DeezUU, who has a Corrado, and I can think of about 3 other people that have Corrados. There was at least one out at P-town last night.
Old 01-05-2003, 04:09 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

corrados are pretty tight. There was a nice black one parked next to me and a few other Tkers in the middle of the target parking lot last week.
Old 01-05-2003, 04:47 PM
aus deutschland

Default I love Veedubs' !!!!

VW a LAS VEGAS
Old 01-05-2003, 05:03 PM
enya mouf

DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU

Was the chick really skinny with shortish black hair ?? I know a girl who lives in that area with a black G60 ( re-spray ... used to be yellow ) . If her man is around , he would have been driving ( you know ... the whole penis thing again ! ) . She's runnin a F1 rebuild on the charger ! Pretty tight ( minus the bad paintwork )
Old 01-05-2003, 05:55 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

was the plate uberdub? a kid that lives down the hall from me at school has a corrado with that plate, he lives somewhere in 757..

Quick Reply: VW CORRADO @ Kiln Kree Theater!!!