Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Virginia Gas Prices

Old 02-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R
Default Virginia Gas Prices

http://www.vpcga.com/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=1

Who wants to pay 44 cents/gallon in taxes as opposed to the 36 cents/gallon we are paying now? Surely not I. Click the link and call your local legislator today. I saw this link posted on the window at a local gas station and thought i would spread the word. kthxbye.
Old 02-28-2006, 03:32 PM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Default Re: Virginia Gas Prices

yea.... this will get locked soon.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:25 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

I suppose you don't sit in your car, stuck in traffic, and not care at all do you? Where exactly do you propose they get the money from to start helping ease the congestion we see? Cut school spending? Raise income tax? So you fill up with 10 gallons of gas and spend an extra $.80 Are you so poor you are going to miss that? We'll go out on a limb and say you use 30 gallons a gas a week. That's roughly $125 a year you will miss, big deal.

So you want to tell me $10 a month is too much for your liberal ass to spend to help out? Get a real job and you won't miss it.

Don't get me wrong, I think there are a lot of things the Commonwealth wastes money on and will continue to do so. Personally I won't miss an extra $10 a month and one day if it helps the roads a little, good.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:27 PM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

As long as we actually see progress on these damned roads, I really don't care.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:44 PM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

If you don't like the prices, go ride a bike, or better yet walk!
Old 02-28-2006, 06:26 PM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

I'm not a VA resident..sucks for you guys...
Old 02-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
I suppose you don't sit in your car, stuck in traffic, and not care at all do you? Where exactly do you propose they get the money from to start helping ease the congestion we see? Cut school spending? Raise income tax? So you fill up with 10 gallons of gas and spend an extra $.80 Are you so poor you are going to miss that? We'll go out on a limb and say you use 30 gallons a gas a week. That's roughly $125 a year you will miss, big deal.

So you want to tell me $10 a month is too much for your liberal ass to spend to help out? Get a real job and you won't miss it.

Don't get me wrong, I think there are a lot of things the Commonwealth wastes money on and will continue to do so. Personally I won't miss an extra $10 a month and one day if it helps the roads a little, good.
liberals are the ones that raise taxes
Old 02-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Simple Bolt Ons

C MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these parts

ultimately they need to learn how to spend less. the government wastes so much money its not even funny.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:36 PM
I drive a coupe

Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR)

The state of Virginia has a huge 1.2 billion dollar surplus right now. Why are we raising taxes? Use some of that money to do road work...
Old 03-01-2006, 05:59 AM
THE SMEEESTANATOR

Smeee is an unknown quantity at this point

damn....soo quck to flame....so quick...

personally i look at it as paying taxes out my check, id rather pay it now n not have to pay it later, b/c like he said, THE MONEY HAS GO TO COME FROM SOMEWHERE...

Quick Reply: Virginia Gas Prices