Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

virginia beach... i remember that place

Old 12-20-2003, 05:26 PM
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default virginia beach... i remember that place

from glancing at some of the threads it seems like most people on here won't even remember me... but anyway i haven't posted on dragva since august and i'm wondering how life's been treating the scene back home.

i can tell you guys firsthand though that for any of you who may think you're sick of virginia beach, try leaving it. or even better, come here to pensacola. you guys don't know how good you have it there. it's like finding a needle in a haystack finding anyone here even into cars, even harder one into imorts, and even still having to filter out the ricers. suffice it to say that i have seen only one nice car out here, and i have met no one who has any fucking idea of what the hell they're talking about. i had one guy try to tell me that most stock turbos don't come with a blow off valve, and another one tell me that his stock turbo on his 03 civic si isn't big enough to run 11s. i miss you guys.

anyway, i was wondering if there's been any huge street racing busts, any outstanding cars break out some crazy times, or any new teams or rivalries out there that i don't know about. i kind of have a jones for the insignificant little "street racer gossip" that i used to laugh and joke about a couple months ago. or if i've met or talked to you before and you got a new car or got something new on the one you had, hit me up. i'll basically be sitting in front of this computer for the next 4 days or so before i'll be back in va beach for two weeks, so somebody catch me up real quick.
Old 12-20-2003, 05:36 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

No one missed you. :X
Old 12-20-2003, 05:38 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

cool, now we need fuckafartcan back too.
Old 12-20-2003, 05:38 PM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

and so it starts.. figure i could have got a fresh start if i tried to play nice but it's just not meant to be.
Old 12-20-2003, 05:55 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

How's life treating you now?
Old 12-20-2003, 07:57 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Woot-woot Florida...Tampa native here. Flori-bama is the stix though, I feel for you...but the strip is a damn great place to partaaaay!!!
Old 12-20-2003, 08:18 PM
master debater

first of all, life is treating me wonderfully. i was honestly half-tempted to come on here and start a bunch of needless nonsense like i usually do but i just couldn't bring myself to do it when i've been in such a good disposition lately. i'm top of my class in school, i'm meeting alot of cool people (none into cars though unfortunately), i'm about to go on leave back home in a couple of days, it's christmas, and not to mention i will be married this time next week, so honestly what more could i ask for? ok, well my car's still slow and i'm barely within 1000 miles of it but that can wait. i was just hoping to hear some good news from other people too.

and merf i just have to tell you that honestly i was largely influenced when i picked my rating by the prospect of coming to florida in december and having a good time. so far the weather has been severely disappointing, and while i haven't really had a real opportunity to experience the town well enough, i can say that one theater for however God damn many sailors, cabs and hotels charging too much and WAY too many weird redneck-type people haven't made it a very enjoyable stay. i would, however, love to experience tampa. i've heard it's one of the best cities in the world. i have no idea what you're doing in virginia beach .

anyway, i should be back to norfolk within a couple months so i don't have to bear with it too much longer.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:46 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

I'm in VA Beach for the same reasons you are in Flori-Bama I think...the military. I tell you though, it's just too damn hot/humid down there most of the year, my 4 y/o can't enjoy herself in the summer...and she's allergic to mosquiots, so you can imagine how that works out...

Sorry it's not playing nice, but you are right, Tampa can be a fun place...but if you aren't fond of rednecks...well...they are everywhere down there!

Ybor City....that's all you need to know...get to Ybor-fucking-city!
Old 12-20-2003, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

BruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to allBruC3_L33ROY is a name known to all

I feel you about being down there,when I was in PCola in 4 years ago...it was only koo for about a week or two than after, it just sucked...nothing at all to do down there..just out of curiosity what rate you going to school for?
Old 12-20-2003, 09:28 PM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by TitaniuMax03
I feel you about being down there,when I was in PCola in 4 years ago...it was only koo for about a week or two than after, it just sucked...nothing at all to do down there..just out of curiosity what rate you going to school for?
Who cares what u think.........

Quick Reply: virginia beach... i remember that place