Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Video....

Old 07-03-2003, 10:43 PM
My President's black

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait
Default Video....

on my never ending and have never started making a video..i was thinking about making a video featuring the local crews in teh area. Im just brainstorming over here with ideas, since ive been watching the same 3 360videos over and over again. im just throwing out some ideas..maybe have a crew get together day so we can really see what crews are actually out there in the 757. .what do you guys think..im just throwing out some ideas thats all.
Old 07-04-2003, 06:11 AM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

What about going to all the shops??? lol....crs
Old 07-04-2003, 07:00 AM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

we should get a video of all the shops and then of all the crews then compile(sp?) them together and make one bad ass video..the only problem with that would be download time. I wonder if there is a way we can make a dvd like tekademics??
Old 07-04-2003, 07:03 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

sounds like fun to me....im down.......
Old 07-04-2003, 09:38 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

can i produce it, har har
Old 07-04-2003, 12:29 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii
Default Re: Video....

Originally posted by MI4nKuwait
on my never ending and have never started making a video..i was thinking about making a video featuring the local crews in teh area. Im just brainstorming over here with ideas, since ive been watching the same 3 360videos over and over again. im just throwing out some ideas..maybe have a crew get together day so we can really see what crews are actually out there in the 757. .what do you guys think..im just throwing out some ideas thats all.
Got your back bro! I can be the coordinater!
Old 07-04-2003, 08:49 PM
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

yeah i was thinking getting cats like MI4, Uspeed, Kenisis, TTE, streamline, and whoever else wants to particapte...do a segment on each crew whatever they want to say or whatever, cruise to the shops, stop somewhere huge to eat, and maybe have some fun late night...i just always talked about making a video and never got around to it, but im highly motivated to do this now. I was looking to around the end of August so taht will give people time to get the whips right, and time for us to give people jobs and responsiblities...give me more feedback, exactly what would be needed to make a hot video...
Old 07-04-2003, 08:54 PM
My President's black

i was thinking more like.......

we break it down by crews of course....have each crew with there own camera and just record themselves hanging out and discussing their crew or whatever...that would be like a Friday...

Saturday we meet at PA park around 6pm and go riding out, just clowin having a good time and then get some races in later on taht night.

Also we will have another camera team going to the different shops profiling the shops in the area.

I mean this is just a rough, rough, rough, outline. IM just throwing out some ideas.
Old 07-04-2003, 08:56 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

sounds dope...what are your intentions for making this video though? just to show? mass produce?
Old 07-04-2003, 09:47 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

have you seen the intro yet? we were thinking sections like

trains/big drives
meets
team shots
featured cars
drag strip
dyno runs
autox/road course
drift/over steer
burnout
steet fun

stuff like that other then just havent it with crews and totally copping off of 360 cause isnt that what they did? correct me if im wrong these are all good ideas but geting the footage is the main obsticle and also having it be usable/cool clean shots. See if you like the editing in the intro posted some time back cause that is a fun video that you missed out on.