Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

VA beach sat meet? Genroes "SP"

Old 06-17-2006, 10:32 AM
always broke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default VA beach sat meet? Genroes "SP"

Hey everyone, i have heard of this place in VA beach where some people hang out, and there are some decent older cars that show up. I dont know how to spell the name though. I think it is somthing like Genroes, me and my dad were looking for somthing to do and are trying to find where this place is. Can anyone give us a location, or directions from Newport News. I would look it up and map quest it but im not even sure where to look for it or how to spell the name.

Thanks in advance
Old 06-17-2006, 10:34 AM

Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS
Default Re: VA beach sat meet? Genroes "SP"

1085 Independence Blvd
Haygood shopping center I believe
I'm horrible with directions, I'll try
easiest, take 64 East, then take 264 East, get off at Independence (the 2nd one) take that for a few miles and it'll be on your left. There is a Dairy Queen and Chic Fil A at the front of the parking lot. There is a Sonic across the street.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:35 AM
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold

thank you very much. what is the proper spelling?
Old 06-17-2006, 10:36 AM

Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS Doc.SS

Jenros
Old 06-17-2006, 11:10 PM
Registered Member

Deirdrea ccchr has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DomesticDesire
Hey everyone, i have heard of this place in VA beach where some people hang out, and there are some decent older cars that show up. I dont know how to spell the name though. I think it is somthing like Genroes, me and my dad were looking for somthing to do and are trying to find where this place is. Can anyone give us a location, or directions from Newport News. I would look it up and map quest it but im not even sure where to look for it or how to spell the name.

Thanks in advance
Come on down and see us, WE welcome everyone. people start gathering around 4pm till Dee