VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   Tune Up Plus sucks (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/tune-up-plus-sucks-19944/)

Nato76 07-10-2003 02:16 PM

Tune Up Plus sucks

This morning I went into Tune Up PLus the one off of Virginia Beach and Witchduck across from Ralleys. Well they recharged my air conditioner and when I got off of work today no more air conditioning. I was mad as hell well im still mad. I went into their shop right after work and asked what the problem was? They said since I declined their $40 trace die there is nothing they can do. They told me that I basically wasted $125 dollars. At this point im about to swing on one of these guys. I talked to the manager and he told me the same thing. I asked for the owners number and they gave me some kind of customer service number that has an answering machine. Sorry for this long thread but what kind I do in this situation. I really want to contact someone higher than these guys to get my shit straight. What do you guys think I should do. Help me please

nolongerhere. 07-10-2003 02:22 PM

i woulda swung on him, good self control....there's always the BBB...good luck...

MORE IMPATIENT 07-10-2003 02:29 PM

i would be in jail cause i woud have swung on that guy........those places are a rip off, i wouldnt take my shit to get the a/c charged anywhere but the dealer.....they might be expensive, but if your unhappy, theyll make you happy.......

vasponger 07-10-2003 02:29 PM

sorry about that.... ours worked fine after we went.. i think mine needs recharged.. it only gets cold when other people are in the car.. must not like me

Nato76 07-10-2003 02:33 PM

I dont know what to do another than beat them but that wont solve anything. Can someone give me a civilized way of getting my shit fixed?

stockkiagurl 07-10-2003 02:50 PM

call the BBB and then bug the livin shit outta these ppl...call them visit them etc, EVERY day ..they will get tired of it and fix ur shit hopefully. try the owners # again too...all the time if u need to.. drive them nuts and they will eventually give in......hopefully

good luck

Nato76 07-10-2003 02:58 PM

Sorry I dont know what the BBB is? I am still mad. I just got in an argument with my girl for no reason because of this. I really feel like swinging on these people.

Nato76 07-10-2003 03:03 PM

Never mind the Better Business Bureau. DUuhh. Im so mad I cant think. I think I need anger management.

weavil 07-10-2003 03:03 PM

BBB=better business bureau. They're like a legal mafia w/businesses. IF you've got a complaint they'll regulate like a muh fucka.

*edit: I was treed!

LightningStruck 07-10-2003 03:16 PM

While 40 bucks is pretty expensive to toss some die in the system. That is the only way to find a small leak.

Sounds like you have a leak somewhere, probably one of the Orings dried up.

Its not their fault that you refused to find out where your freon went.