Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Troller T4 / Shut up and take my money

Old 06-19-2014, 04:58 PM
nortaP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Troller T4 / Shut up and take my money

See this? It’s the Ford Troller T4, and it’s a diesel-powered Ford Bronco by another name that will be sold exclusively in Brazil. That’s a real shame, because the this modern version of the Ford Bronco could corner the market on ruggedly simple SUVs here in America.

While the name may lack the bite of the Bronco name, the Ford Troller T4 boasts a 3.2 liter turbodiesel paired to a six-speed manual transmission. This is the same five-cylinder engine fitted to the upcoming Ford Transit van, which means power should be around 197 horsepower and up to 347 ft-lbs of torque. Fitted with four-wheel drive, heavy-duty axles, a sway bar disconnect, and a high-mounted air intake, the Troller definitely has the off-roading crowd in mind. However, the LED taillights are a definite nod towards the 21st century, . The same could be said of the two-part “sky roof” sunroof, which may not be as cool as the Bronco’s removable top, but is still a decent alternative.

With the potential for a Jeep Wrangler diesel down the line, I’m willing to hold out hope that the Ford Troller T4 could come to America under the “One Ford” unification plan. But I won’t hold my breathe, because Ford seems to still need convincing that there’s a market for smaller diesel trucks and SUVs.

You can’t see it, but count me among the “hand raisers” for a the Ford Troller T4. Heck, I’d even take one with EcoBoost power…though diesel is still where it’s at if you’re a torque lover like me.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: Troller T4 / Shut up and take my money

Old 06-19-2014, 06:29 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Old 06-19-2014, 06:38 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

You wouldn't like the price even if they did sell it here. Shit, I got all excited about the ecodiesel Ram until I realized that if you option it up at all, you can get a lightly used powerstroke/duramax/cummins for the same price.

That said, I WILL own a diesel wrangler if they sell it here. I don't give a fuck.
Old 06-19-2014, 08:07 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

FJ/CJ/Element/Range Rover/Wrangler sex child.

. . . I'm interested. . .minus 2 of those things.
Old 06-20-2014, 01:34 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

I thought I saw something where they were bringing the bronco back?
Old 06-20-2014, 04:52 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
I thought I saw something where they were bringing the bronco back?
About a week ago there were a bunch of rumors that Ford was going to bring it to the US as a Bronco but was dispelled a few days late with the assumption that nobody will sell a small diesel SUV in the US as the cost to get it to meet US safety standards would be too high.
Old 06-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

Originally Posted by Yardjass
That said, I WILL own a diesel wrangler if they sell it here. I don't give a fuck.
Only if you can get it in a Rubicon. If so, I would trade my 2013 Rubicon Unlimited in in a heart beat.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:03 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

It looks like the worst part of a FJ fucked a Nissa Kix in the wrong hole and out popped that thing.
Old 06-20-2014, 06:12 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

I kinda like it. Well not so much the styling but I'm digging the turbodiesel 4x4 6 speed.
Looks like it would be fun.

Quick Reply: Troller T4 / Shut up and take my money