Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

trade my s2000 for ???

Old 09-06-2012, 11:31 AM
$Level$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Default Re: trade my s2000 for ???

and we're off............

Old 09-06-2012, 11:38 AM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite
Default Re: trade my s2000 for ???

Originally Posted by trueblood
This thread just needs to be closed. There is very little value to it. I thought I could get a mature conversation about views of some owners and their cars. Instead all I read is 8 pages of BS with about 10% of actual good responses.

Closed IMO as I will not respond to this thread......
You're right. Honestly, I'm not sure why this thread went so far off kilter. I know this site is abrasive, but I don't see anything you did that was all that bad. I can tell you that I've gone through a shit load of cars. I'm on my second S2000 now. I'm not sure what it is about the cars, but if you've owned yours for any length of time, you'll miss it if you get rid of it. Keep your S2000 and get some sort of a cheap, economical commuter car.

I had a plumber come out to my house a little while ago. His name was Reggie Trueblood. It's a really big family name down here in North Carolina. Nixon, Eure, and Trueblood are probably the most common names in the area. Either way... thread closed