Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Traction Magazine

Old 02-19-2008, 08:00 PM
War kittens?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts
Default Traction Magazine

Has anyone else picked up a copy of Traction Magazine? It's a great magazine about tastefully tuning higher end attainable cars such as Audi and Lexus. I think they're a pretty new publication, but I can't find a website for them or any subscription info. The issue did have a mail in subscription for Import Tuner though, so I'm thinking they're owned by the same company.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:36 PM
No Rep, No Respect..

NeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Traction Magazine

Originally Posted by odu_integra
Has anyone else picked up a copy of Traction Magazine? It's a great magazine about tastefully tuning higher end attainable cars such as Audi and Lexus. I think they're a pretty new publication, but I can't find a website for them or any subscription info. The issue did have a mail in subscription for Import Tuner though, so I'm thinking they're owned by the same company.
Where did you get it? Barnes & Noble? Books A Million?
Old 02-19-2008, 08:52 PM
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

That sounds like a good magazine, but I got so many subscriptions this year..... national geo, playboy, road + track, car and driver, and school reading. I have a huge of leisure books to get to also.

I wanna get an issue of that exotics magazine by the modified publisher.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:13 PM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by NeverEnough
Where did you get it? Barnes & Noble? Books A Million?
I actually stumbled across it in a 7eleven down at school. I'll bring it tomorrow night for you to look at.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:50 PM
No Rep, No Respect..

NeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the roughNeverEnough is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by odu_integra
I actually stumbled across it in a 7eleven down at school. I'll bring it tomorrow night for you to look at.
I actually just fond the old "Premier Issue" still on the stands at the 7Eleven down the street from my dealership. They didn't have the one you had at Corner Pocket the other night. I'll bring it to the next meet. It's a quality rag for sure.