Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Totaled Supra!!!

Old 02-13-2003, 11:04 AM
HaTcH on CrAcK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CiViC HaTcH 757 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Totaled Supra!!!

dont know all the details but my boy grant just totaled his 97 tt supra..im pissed cause i cant go anywhere but my best freindis in the hospital right now..from what i saw the car is FUCKED..he was going down idian river and right were it split into ferall and idian river he hit a litght poll...my guess he lost traction hit the poll on the passanger side where my best freind john was sitting..when i got up there the cops woulndt let us trough but my freind is in the ER right now no cluw what condition hes in..SO EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BOY LIL JON aka (TinyTim)...PEACE

Last edited by CiViC HaTcH 757; 02-13-2003 at 04:13 PM.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:12 AM

ultraspeedtt3z ultraspeedtt3z ultraspeedtt3z ultraspeedtt3z ultraspeedtt3z

damn, im sorry to hear that, then again i was racing him one time on ferrel and he passed a car on the shoulder doing 80+, street racing is dangerous enough without a stunt driver behind the wheel......hope he's ok
Old 02-13-2003, 11:16 AM
HaTcH on CrAcK

yeah thanks...but i just found out he was unconsious when the ambulance came and hes a VAbeach gen., so ill keep posting ass i find out..

Last edited by CiViC HaTcH 757; 02-13-2003 at 04:14 PM.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:31 AM
HaTcH on CrAcK

heres the latest..lil jon is awake and doesnt remember the accident or the ambulance ride there..his mom said all he keeps asking about is his freinds...brings a tear to the eye..
Old 02-13-2003, 12:02 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

First of all, I am sorry to hear about your friend; hope he pulls through (and learns a lesson).

Second, if he was doing 100mph, he didn't lose traction; he LOST CONTROL!

I know I am not one to talk (have done plenty of dumb things in my days), but you have to be a fucking idiot to drive that fast on that road. I've driven over 100mph on multiple occasions, and yes I admit that's not the smartest thing. But Indian River Rd is always busy and no one should ever be going near that fast on that road (and that particular section is already a hazard). I have friends and family that travel that road every day. At the risk of sounding like an asshole, I am glad HE is in the hospital and not some innocent mother trying to get home to her family.

Hope your friend is OK, hope his car is totalled so it will take longer for him to put innocent people at risk again, hope he grows up a little, and hope YOU don't follow in his footsteps, or tread marks.

**Those of you who know me, and know the crazy shit I've done, and think I am being a hypocrite - I regret alot of things in my life and have learned there is a time and place for everything. There is NEVER a time for 100mph at Indian River Rd / Farrell Pkwy.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:09 PM
ultra

UspeedWalt is on a distinguished road

that sucks, regards to them both.

kinda ironic isnt it? give a 19? year old a supra, and ecpet them to drive safe? or not get into an accident?
Old 02-13-2003, 12:10 PM
ultraspeed

amuze has disabled reputation

glad your friend is ok.

Originally posted by Skywalker
First of all, I am sorry to hear about your friend; hope he pulls through (and learns a lesson).

Second, if he was doing 100mph, he didn't lose traction; he LOST CONTROL!

I know I am not one to talk (have done plenty of dumb things in my days), but you have to be a fucking idiot to drive that fast on that road. I've driven over 100mph on multiple occasions, and yes I admit that's not the smartest thing. But Indian River Rd is always busy and no one should ever be going near that fast on that road (and that particular section is already a hazard). I have friends and family that travel that road every day. At the risk of sounding like an asshole, I am glad HE is in the hospital and not some innocent mother trying to get home to her family.

Hope your friend is OK, hope his car is totalled so it will take longer for him to put innocent people at risk again, hope he grows up a little, and hope YOU don't follow in his footsteps, or tread marks.

**Those of you who know me, and know the crazy shit I've done, and think I am being a hypocrite - I regret alot of things in my life and have learned there is a time and place for everything. There is NEVER a time for 100mph at Indian River Rd / Farrell Pkwy.
there's always time for 180 degree curb hops though.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:12 PM
HaTcH on CrAcK

-edit-

Last edited by CiViC HaTcH 757; 02-13-2003 at 04:15 PM.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:13 PM
HaTcH on CrAcK

*spool up....HES OKAY..jon got a cat scan and now hes getting everything back!
Old 02-13-2003, 12:16 PM
ultra

UspeedWalt is on a distinguished road

a lesson for eveyone to learn from

Quick Reply: Totaled Supra!!!