Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Tokyo Extreme Racer 01

Old 05-25-2003, 05:07 PM
JDM tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
businessspice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tokyo Extreme Racer 01

Anyone have any idea when this is supposed to come out? I have been addicted the first one 4ever now, 10x more than Gran Turismo. I heard December ... ???

Anyone know where there are any pics/movies of it? I can't find Crave's website (the game developer). I'm not a gamer by far, this is one of the only games I will still play ...
Old 05-25-2003, 05:27 PM
rotary desu ne!?

DomokunSPL is an unknown quantity at this point

the first one is and will always be my fav. but i have no idea when 01 is coming out

i know its gonna include the osaka ring road. So i can challenge the osaka ring road champion "Sendo just like Shikiba did from Shuto Kousko Trial Battle Max 3!!!!
Old 05-25-2003, 06:02 PM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

street racing syndicate will own that shit
Old 05-25-2003, 09:00 PM
JDM tuner

quick question, when you get rims/tire upgrades, you know how you can pick perhaps 17, 18 and 19 inch rim sizes? Well, in real life if you care about acceleration you'd go with smaller wheels, so do you want to go with smaller wheels in the game too, or is it not that realistic .... trust me, I know first hand that 19x10 rims account for 30 hp less!!!
Old 05-26-2003, 05:07 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

me and a buddy stayd up from about 8 at night till about 7 in the morning playing TER. that game is def the shit.
Old 05-26-2003, 11:43 AM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

i was addicted after the first time playing it. if i could only get the gearing on my viper right. i never even found 5-6. but any lower and it'd bog or i'd loose top end. guess i just needed some more test and tune sessions.
Old 05-26-2003, 01:36 PM
Smee

LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98

Originally posted by DoubleDuece22
street racing syndicate will own that shit
amen
Old 05-26-2003, 04:55 PM
//

theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts

i hate the 263mph top-out. my 240z, is the shiznit, and will scream past 263 if the limiter didnt fuck with it. tokyo xtreme racer is definately the shit. minus the top-out of course.
Old 05-27-2003, 05:55 AM
JDM tuner

There was a rumor that if you hit this flatbed truck carrying a prototype Skyline at over 250 mph, it would fall off and you can have that car. It's suppossed to have 1,800 hp. Some people say they've done it, others say they hit the truck at 250 mph+ and nothing happened ... i dunno, kinda like mystery meat, you just never know...

The only way you will ever solve TXR is if the boss F's up, no car can beat the boss. I used Speed King's R34 Skyline and souped it up to level 8 on all the settings and he still blows it away ....

I'm gonna shut up now because I sound like a gamer.