Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

TNCC Motorsports

Old 11-08-2003, 06:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WillRace4Food is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TNCC Motorsports

Ok everyone this is mainly aimed at TNCC students, but feel free to post your input. I'm considering starting a TNCC motorsports club to try and bring more life to the campus. I know ALOT of students that go to TNCC drive hooked up cars and would love to see a club for cars on campus. I'm going to the club office on Wednesday to bring it up and see if I can schedule a day for the first meeting if TNCC allows it. If we can get things off the ground this would be great because we could get together with CNU motorsports to put on some pretty badass shows. I think this will be a great opportunity for all the students at TNCC to get together and talk cars. If I sound like I'm excluding anyone who doesn't go to TNCC I'm not, anybody and everyone is welcome to get involved. Your support and input is greatly appreciated and since this is a serious proposition I would also appreciate any USELESS, negative feedback. Feel free to post your ideas on this here...