Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Tire websites and help.

Old 05-07-2003, 11:52 AM
It's Duck Season

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub
Default Tire websites and help.

Looking to order new tread tonight. Probably falkens, but not sure. Any suggestions on tire choice, and where to buy? Appreciate it.
Old 05-07-2003, 11:57 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Cant claim to know what would be good for your application but I just got tires from:
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/home.jsp
They have free shipping.

The second best price online for what I was looking for http://www.tirerack.com/
Old 05-07-2003, 01:53 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Yokohama AVS ES100's. Five people in my crew are using them right now, including me.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Big Member

cokinut is an unknown quantity at this point

www.treaddepot.com or try www.treadepot.com dunno which one works tho. I haven't heard much about these people, but i saw them in super street so i checked them out. Free shipping and prices aren't too shabby.
Old 05-08-2003, 02:20 AM
Egz
Registered Member

Egz is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered my Falken FK-451s from www.discounttiredirect.com , and my Falken Azenis from www.vulcantire.com , and had no troubles with either. Both have good prices too.

(However, Vulcan tire did send me one the wrong size, but was very quick to ship the correct one, and cover my shipping costs on the wrong one)
Old 05-08-2003, 03:45 AM

alfredo119 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i just ordered the falken 512's set of four for 560 shipped got to my house withing less than a week. if i had ordered them monday they would of been here by the end of the day. you can either pay with your card or with COD which most companies don't do. the site is www.victoriatire.com and whatcha gotta do is see what tires you want and then call because the prices online are different if you call them in so call and talk to quincy i believe thats his name but everyone there is pretty helpful and those falkens are way better than the nittos i had the treadwear is so much better.
Old 05-08-2003, 04:46 AM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

www.tirerack.com
www.discounttiredirect.com
www.victoriatire.com

thoes would be my reccomendations.

as soon as i get some dough i'll be getting either BF Goodrich G-Force KDWS or Potenza RE950's. tirerack has had cheaper prices, but victoria tire probably has more of what you're looking for.

happy shoppin