Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Is It Time to Let Go

Old 02-05-2015, 08:54 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Is It Time to Let Go

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
If you can find a Tacoma for a good price...snag it. I was looking for about a year from anything from 2001-2010...and they just hold their value so much. Actually probably one of the cars/trucks that even if you buy new...you wouldn't lose your ass on a year or two down the road if you decided you wanted out.

My father has a 2013 Tacoma. Nice truck for sure. A little basic, but its a truck.
They are literally one of the best vehicles you can buy to fight depreciation. The FJ and Wrangler are two more. If I ever get a taco, it will be new, after the redesign, assuming the tow rating is to my liking. There is literally no point in buying them used.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:22 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by MoarLow

Yeah that 1st gen sienna wasn't the best. They've improved. Toyota shouldn't of got rid of the Previa. Those things were tanks. I keep hearing Toyota is going to make a diesel Tundra. Toyota has a massive diesel market everywhere else why can't they bring us at least one model.
Because even though it would more than likely be bad ass, it would be extremely expensive, and honestly wouldn't be able to compete with the domestic market Diesels.

Not to mention having to train Toyota techs to service them would cost money and time, and you'd have to have them trained for a decent amount of time before they introduced them. I am all for an import diesel truck market, trust me, but I don't see it happening with a full size truck such as the tundra.
Old 02-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

A lot of people with shitty cars in this thread.
Old 02-05-2015, 12:03 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by BAN HAMMER
I am all for an import diesel truck market, trust me, but I don't see it happening with a full size truck such as the tundra.
http://www.autoblog.com/2015/01/12/2...roit-official/

Its styled like a cheap Chinese knockoff of a Ford but there it is.