Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ticket...

Old 07-26-2003, 11:08 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these parts
Default ticket...

me and two friends were drivng on warwickblvd turning onto oyster point when an unmarked car pulls in front of me at the light and stops all three of us.. he tells all of us to turn our vehicles off and grabs our licenses and regist. he goes in his car and we wait in our cars for an hour before he writes us a ticket for reckless "racing" on the ticket racing was in qoutes. i ask what did u clock us in at...he says "he didnt clock us in".. (we were going 50).. i ask how were we racing? (because we were all following each other). he goes yall were nascar raicing and that we swooped in the turning lane like we were in the "pit stop". I asked "i was nascar racing!?" This is the street...u have to have a starting point and an ending in order to be racing and agree to race. anyways he tells me to start my car because he thinks i have improper equip blah blah nothing but my friend gets improper exhaust.
does it really take an hour to write 3 tickets?
any suggestion on beating Officer Hardy in court
(Newport News)

Last edited by vtecderek; 07-27-2003 at 08:43 AM.
Old 07-26-2003, 11:11 PM
Unconfirmed User

BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2

thats bullshit man.. if you all weren't 'nascar racing' or whatever shit he gave you, then i dont think you'll have anything to worry about, plus if he didnt clock you i think the judge will look at the cop like he's fuckin retarded. and if he tries to say he clocked you in court, ask to see the calibration.. then he'll be fucked
Old 07-26-2003, 11:20 PM
~*Rikki*~

hurleygirl2020 is an unknown quantity at this point

What kind of cars were you guys driving?
Old 07-26-2003, 11:22 PM
Registered member

vtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these parts

i drive a 2002 honda civic ex stock besided intake...mercury mystique and an older nissan sentra ser
Old 07-26-2003, 11:24 PM
~*Rikki*~

Did you get a ticket for having anything improper?
Old 07-26-2003, 11:25 PM
Registered member

no he told me start the car and press accerleration and i said it was stock.. he said he thought he heard something same thing with the mystique which is stock.

i need help...any suggestions
Old 07-26-2003, 11:26 PM
~*Rikki*~

But if he didnt clock you guys, then what did you guys get tickets for?
Old 07-26-2003, 11:30 PM
Registered member

reckless "racing" i guess...i have no idea....PMED u
Old 07-26-2003, 11:45 PM
emmett18

94b18c1 has disabled reputation

interesting
Old 07-27-2003, 12:16 AM

integrals92 is an unknown quantity at this point

i honestly dont think you have anything to worry about. if ya'll were behind each other.

Quick Reply: ticket...