VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   for those who like the RX8 and Transformers.... (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/those-who-like-rx8-transformers-41182/)

Enigma 02-10-2004 04:35 AM

Re: for those who like the RX8 and Transformers....

Originally Posted by DoingOK
159ft-lbs is SAD from a 30k car....I agree, there are some nice features and the interior is nice. My G35 Coupe will eat it for lunch without a sweat.... that's the main reason I opted for the Infiniti.

Nice thread jacking.. :beat:

Woodrow 02-10-2004 07:55 AM

Thats fucking sweet Chris!

Rich 02-10-2004 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by six out 6
Nice thread jacking.. :beat:

noted....don't you have anything useful to say? Oh yeah, you're just a kid. I posted a true fact and my opinion....along with some compliments. Stay in your place....Thanks ;)

Enigma 02-10-2004 01:01 PM

noted....don't you have anything useful to say? Oh yeah, you're just a kid. I posted a true fact and my opinion....along with some compliments. Stay in your place....Thanks ;)

If you want to start something, take it to SPO.

Rich 02-10-2004 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by six out 6
If you want to start something, take it to SPO.

lmao......trust me....stay home....lol

I'm done with you.

DeezUU 02-11-2004 04:25 PM

Haha !! That's cool ! Reminds me of the beetle vid . You know .... THIS ONE . and the alternative of that would be HERE .

GodsOther 02-13-2004 06:59 PM

lmao......trust me....stay home....lol

I'm done with you.

This guy (6 out...) is another member of the ultra cool 1984 club, they are always acting like jackholes and just plain re-defining LAME I had like 4 or 5 of them trying to gang flame me, they have no life and all they do is sit online, hell I'll bet they will have flamed me within 12 hours of this post!

On another note, I didn't realize the RX8 was a 30k car that is pretty sad, hell I have a prelude that puts out more tq/hp than that and that (on it's birthday) was a sub 25k car... (170/200 tq/hp IIRC)

NaD00D00 02-15-2004 09:00 AM

Are they making the toy for that? Like the STI?
They're really expensive though . . .
Oh, and by the way, the price of the RX-8 was around 25K I thought?

Neo Xian Wu 02-16-2004 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by GodsOther
This guy (6 out...) is another member of the ultra cool 1984 club, they are always acting like jackholes and just plain re-defining LAME I had like 4 or 5 of them trying to gang flame me, they have no life and all they do is sit online, hell I'll bet they will have flamed me within 12 hours of this post!

On another note, I didn't realize the RX8 was a 30k car that is pretty sad, hell I have a prelude that puts out more tq/hp than that and that (on it's birthday) was a sub 25k car... (170/200 tq/hp IIRC)

:D

Enigma 02-16-2004 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by GodsOther

My my my, someone must have had their feelings hurt. I still can't figure out what you mean about the "1984 club". You just have too much time on your hands to sit here and talk shit over the internet. I was done with you a while ago.. I made my point. It just seems you can't get over it, so go back to your living room.. get off the computer, throw in your boot-leg copy of 2f2f and eat your rice cakes.