Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Those with Prothane bushings

Old 08-07-2003, 01:25 PM
ahhhh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Those with Prothane bushings

Out of curosity, for those of you with prothane bushings in your shift linkages, do you notice a differance in shifting "quality" when it's raining? I have noticed a more rough feel almost as if there is more friction from the water. When it's dry i have no complaints, shifts like a hot knife through butter.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:18 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Mine are fine all the time man, I don't think the rain should have anything to do with that.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:37 PM
NOVAS FINEST

Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point Dr. On Point

yeah thats kind of weird, in my old car it was fine 100% of the time
Old 08-07-2003, 04:48 PM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

I will have to crawl under the car and look, I know that the short shifter grazes the exhaust, maybe that has something to do with it......lets see if some more people post on this though.
Old 08-07-2003, 06:31 PM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

i drove my car in the rain today and i use the bushings... couldn't really tell a difference. but then again i haven't been driving on the bushings that long