Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Think before you drink and drive

Old 08-25-2008, 02:14 AM
vaginadriven.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch
Default Think before you drink and drive

You always hear it on tv and on the radio... but when it happens to you or a family member... it really hits home. One of my family members was on his way home on his motorcycle last weekend when his neighbor who had been drinking was turning into her driveway and never saw him coming down the road. She turned right into him, throwing him off the bike. Robbie, unfortunately, was wearing tennis shoes instead of riding boots and he was thrown into the ditch landing on the big metal drain pipe. The sharp pipe cut into the bottom of his foot and sliced his heel in half and all the force from the fall broke his leg as well as the majority of the bones in his foot. He was flown to the local hospital where they tried to repair the damage... but the dirty piping that cut into his leg caused him to get gangrene. Robbie... a husband and father of 2 children had to have his leg amputated. The really sick thing in all of this is that the woman that hit him is a woman in her 50s and was driving after having a blood alcohol content of more than triple the legal limit and she didn't even care about what she did. All she could say is "looks like I'm going to jail this time" which leads me to ask the question... how many times has she driven impaired like that??? She nor her passenger even called for help. Robbie, who was losing lots of blood and severely injured was able to call the ambulance from his cell phone. Thank God he wasn't knocked unconscious. Because of this lady's choice to drive after drinking... a young man's life has changed forever as well as his family's. So for all of you reading this... please do not drink and drive!! It truly can ruin or end someone's life. One last thing... please pray for Robbie and his family. They are really having a tough time with all of this and prayers are a very powerful thing. So in closing, always remember that your choices not only affect you, but others as well... so please drink responsibly and don't drive or have a designated driver.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:27 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: Think before you drink and drive

wow man that sucks. poeple like her need to be shot, burned, poked, proded, and killed for shit like this.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:30 AM
Carolina Kracker

quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26 quick26

wow! i am sorry to hear this. i wish the best to he and his family.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:31 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

wow....
Old 08-25-2008, 03:48 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

that is fucked up
there is a special place in hell for people like that
Old 08-25-2008, 05:12 AM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

That's terrible I wish the best of luck to his family.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:16 AM
Gettin it!!!

2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya

That really sucks. Good luck to him and that lady will get what she deserves.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:37 AM
csk
Registered Member

csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk

him and his family are in my prayers
Old 08-25-2008, 05:50 AM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FuQnW31rd
that is fucked up
there is a special place in hell for people like that
My words exactly.

I approve of firing squads. We need to bring them back.

I hope she pays for everything and ends up with nothing but a cot and a death sentence.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:20 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Sorry to hear about this. I wish him the best.

Quick Reply: Think before you drink and drive