VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   thanks to the drunken juvenile! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/thanks-drunken-juvenile-29485/)

TPJ 10-21-2003 03:23 PM

maybe there was a tornado coming? and nate, fuck off, youve done nothing but talk shot to me ever since i joined this site

RPRacing 10-21-2003 03:26 PM

Originally posted by NoReverse
maybe there was a tornado coming?
HAHA

s2k7 10-21-2003 03:29 PM

maybe there was a tornado coming? and nate, fuck off, youve done nothing but talk shot to me ever since i joined this site
no, the only time i EVER shot you down is when you acted like a idiot on wacky wed. thats the ONLY time. cry baby.

TPJ 10-21-2003 07:49 PM

fuck off. excuse me for having some fun at a place where its actually allowed. im guessing the guy from custom car care is a fucktard for doing donuts, and all the racers out there that spin'em when they win. honestly i see nothing wrong with what i did, if youve think its so bad, why dont you go out there and race. you win, and ill never go out there again.

weedman111487 10-22-2003 06:12 AM

well thats cool that you got off of the ticket like that i mean most cops are dick heads and would not leave that site until you had everyuthing that you could possibly get.

s2k7 10-22-2003 08:16 AM

fuck off. excuse me for having some fun at a place where its actually allowed. im guessing the guy from custom car care is a fucktard for doing donuts, and all the racers out there that spin'em when they win. honestly i see nothing wrong with what i did, if youve think its so bad, why dont you go out there and race. you win, and ill never go out there again.
I've already won there before one time, back in the day with my old car painted blue. I didnt think it was the least bit fun at all, so.... ill never race there again.

Also, your telling me that you weren't trying to be cool? Come on..seriously? I highly doubt you would do that if people weren't around. For ex: you driving to your house, no one home nor anyone one around to see, and you just decide to pull the e-brake up for the hell of it. I doubt it.

Last...Please ....jump of the OLD DragVa Bandwagon. The word "fucktard" is played out almost as bad as the phrase "id pee in her butt"

TPJ 10-22-2003 08:19 AM

Originally posted by Nates95Accord
Also, your telling me that you weren't trying to be cool? Come on..seriously? I highly doubt you would do that if people weren't around. For ex: you driving to your house, no one home nor anyone one around to see, and you just decide to pull the e-brake up for the hell of it. I doubt it.
obviously, you dont know me very well.... i dont give a rats ass who is around to see me do something, i do it to have fun. ask jeremy zappas, i beat this shit out of my car because i can, because its FUN. i like driving, because its FUN. if you have a problem with it, then sorry, but im not going to stop because some ass like you wants me too.

SCOOBY STEVE 10-22-2003 08:31 AM

Originally posted by Nates95Accord
I've already won there before one time, back in the day with my old car painted blue. I didnt think it was the least bit fun at all, so.... ill never race there again.

Last...Please ....jump of the OLD DragVa Bandwagon. The word "fucktard" is played out almost as bad as the phrase "id pee in her butt"

so what are you driving now nate?

realize you werent really cool with your black widowed out accord with the "oh so cool" h22 swap.
why the hell are you so arrogant?
i mean, the black widow kit is the most poplular in the ricer category.
why did you swap to an h22 if you never decided to mod it?
sounds like you were just trying to be cool and fit in to me.
maybe im wrong :dunno:

litlespic 10-22-2003 09:39 AM

Off topic -

Nice Avatar, would be cooler if we could read what it said...

SCOOBY STEVE 10-22-2003 10:02 AM

Originally posted by litlespic
Off topic -

Nice Avatar, would be cooler if we could read what it said...

me?