Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Subaru owners are fucking dicks!

Old 03-13-2003, 09:01 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack nutsack
Default Subaru owners are fucking dicks!

friend sent me this link. its kinda long, but after reading it i'm glad i don't own a subaru or deal with people that own them...

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthr...5&pagenumber=1
Old 03-13-2003, 09:26 PM
NOTA WRX

Silver Sube 01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, you need to explain this more to me. Granted, I only read the first page, and didn't see anything to get my panties in a bunch, there is ALOT of good information being said about the guys problem, and there isn't one smart remark yet, like there would be on a Honda board.
Having been a Subaru owner myself, and having met well over 100 other owners, I'd say they are a better bunch of guys to hang out with than some of the Honda guys I've met.
Old 03-13-2003, 09:34 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

I get the impression a lot of yuppies and spoiled kids who don't know a whole lot about cars are buying these things. The same will probably happen with the EVO.

Oh well, what can you do?

Disclaimer: I know there are plenty of knowledgable wrx owners.
Old 03-13-2003, 09:35 PM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

silver sube 01 you gotta read more than just the 1st page
Old 03-13-2003, 09:49 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

we arent mean, im nice...
Old 03-13-2003, 09:53 PM
f'n bat country son!

DaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the rough

damn that guy got dicked over bad...
Old 03-13-2003, 09:57 PM
NOTA WRX

Yeah, I read to the 6th page, and I still don't see why he would call Subaru owners jerks? Because a fucktard who doesn't deserve one blew it up and tried to get SOA to fix it, and SOA was notified about it? That guy deserves what he got! I mean come on, I've been a member of that board for a couple years now, I could tell you he F'ed up in his way of modding the car, and I didn't own a WRX. I was car stupid before I got my RS, but through that board, and friends I've talked to, and by asking questions, I now know alot more about even the WRX than I think I do sometimes.
The fact that this guy admits to being ignorant about a FI car, and modding it beyond what is general knowledge among the Subaru crowd as to what the turbo can hold, blowing it up, and then wanting to act even stupider when he takes it in stock form back to the dealership, tells me that he in fact is the jerk, not Subaru owners in general.
And now he says he's just gonna put the mods back on the new block, only with the addition of a fuel regulator and a pump, shows just how stupid he is. Just because the pump can flow more fuel, doesn't mean the injectors can, and also doesn't mean that the ECU will learn to pump more fuel.

Oh yeah, and please don't base your opinion of a car owner on one thread you read from an internet website. If that were the case, have you ever been to ClubSI, I'd be hating every last SI owner on the planet, cause I've read some stupid ass threads on that board.
Old 03-13-2003, 10:00 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

you should never boost that high with 93 octane
Old 03-13-2003, 10:01 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

that guy fucking deserved it.

it's one thing to rip off a company, it's another thing to brag about it on a board full of people who support said company.

what a tool.
Old 03-13-2003, 10:04 PM
NOTA WRX

Originally posted by Victum
you should never boost that high with 93 octane
I wouldn't agree with that, there are plenty of guys boosting close to or right at 20 psi on pump gas with no problems, it's just all in the engine management.
This guy just had a nasty lean state going on, not to mention the fact that the turbo won't keep up with anything over 18psi for very long.

Quick Reply: Subaru owners are fucking dicks!