Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Stupid Question About Trading Cars

Old 04-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Stupid Question About Trading Cars

Originally Posted by JacKaL
He's unable to form a correct sentence with the English language, let's not encourage him to go and butcher another.
If you are going to try to grill someone about proper grammar then maybe you should go back to the 8th grade and learn the correct form of "he's ". You should have wrote "he was unable " lmao at your failure. GTFO
Old 04-08-2014, 06:41 AM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Originally Posted by C_WAKE
If you are going to try to grill someone about proper grammar then maybe you should go back to the 8th grade and learn the correct form of "he's ". You should have wrote "he was unable " lmao at your failure. GTFO
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/he%27s

he's
[heez; unstressed eez] Show IPA
contraction of he is.
contraction of he has.
You're a fucking moron.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:56 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

This went well.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:14 AM
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

Man, I was all for you making some sort of profound grammatical correction...then you do this? Go back to the 8th grade and take some red bars with you.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:48 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

NEGGED

Old 04-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Hellafunctional

Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93

Originally Posted by JacKaL
He's unable to form a correct sentence with the English language, let's not encourage him to go and butcher another.
I just got reminded of why I don't come on here as much anymore...
Old 04-08-2014, 08:31 AM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

...You should have wrote "he was unable " lmao at your failure. GTFO
You wrote the word "wrote" instead of writing the word "written." Had you written the word "written" to start with, instead of writing the word "wrote," we may not even be having this conversation right now.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:45 AM
Registered member

C_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these partsC_WAKE is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 92_SR20
You have no idea what my correction was. That makes it all the better. Especially when the rest of the trolls support you in your waste of human intellect. Obviously my higher thought has made the monkeys frenzy into a riot of poo flinging. Instead of using the limited time here on the planet in the venture of finding the positive in our meager existence. You decide to vomit word structure from that shit hole of a mouth. In the attempt of bringing your fellow man into the attention whore crazed vacuum you call your life. Sad to see that high school was so difficult for you to handle that you broke down into the sorry state you are in. Maybe I'm wrong and it was the lack of hugs from mommy and daddy, or too many from Uncle Billy. Either way I guess it doesn't really matter. I bestow upon all yee 20 internets for that wonderful circle jerk.

Last edited by C_WAKE; 04-08-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:47 AM
Registered member

I'm done here
Old 04-08-2014, 08:56 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

You have no idea what my correction was. That makes it all the better. Especially when the rest of the trolls support you in your waste of human intellect. Obviously my higher though has made the monkeys frenzy into a riot of poo flinging. Instead of using the limited time here on the planet in the venture of finding the positive in our meager existence. You decide to vomit word structure from that shit hole of a mouth. In the attempt of bringing your fellow man into the attention whore crazed vacuum you call your life. Sad to see that high school was so difficult for you to handle that you broke down into the sorry state you are in. Maybe I'm wrong and it was the lack of hugs from mommy and daddy, or too many from Uncle Billy. Either way I guess it doesn't really matter. I bestow upon all yee 20 internets for that wonderful circle jerk.
Shut the fuck up, get the fuck out. Look at you using up your meager existence foaming so hard you had to type a paragraph to complain. You should know by now this site doesn't help people with things that can be googled in 5 minutes. Faggle.

Quick Reply: Stupid Question About Trading Cars