Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Street Racing Tickeet

Old 08-06-2006, 02:07 PM
2.0LvtecTURBO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec
Default Street Racing Tickeet

ok i got a street racing ticket and a ticket that say reckless driving over 80mph on highway. the cop took me too jail because i was going 94 in a 45 and anything over 90mph they have to take you to jail but he never read me my rights when he arrested me. just wondering what you guys might think could happen to me or if i can get an attorney and get off of them because he never read me my rights. would be appreciated for your oppinions thanks.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:16 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Street Racing Tickeet

You're fucked.

Get a lawyer and a jar of lube. Don't try to micky mouse your way out of the ticket.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:18 PM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation

Are you referring to your Miranda Rights? If so, no you will not get off simply because of that. The point to being Mirandized is that everything you tell the cop after being read the Miranda Rights can be used in court. Any information you did tell the cop is not admissable in court because he did not Mirandize you.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by bagged92s10
ok i got a street racing ticket and a ticket that say reckless driving over 80mph on highway. the cop took me too jail because i was going 94 in a 45 and anything over 90mph they have to take you to jail but he never read me my rights when he arrested me. just wondering what you guys might think could happen to me or if i can get an attorney and get off of them because he never read me my rights. would be appreciated for your oppinions thanks.

It's your only hope.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I'm doing you a favor by locking this.

Originally Posted by VADriven Rule #22
Don't make a thread asking how to get out of a ticket. Unless you completely got screwed, we will make fun of you mercilessly and then the thread will be locked. And guess what, 99% of the time, you deserved whatever you got for your stupidity.