Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

STOLEN my dad's 1970 Chevelle in NC

Old 10-29-2010, 12:22 PM
supermoto or bust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones
Default STOLEN my dad's 1970 Chevelle in NC

If this is in the wrong section, Mods please move.

Hey guys, my name is Jason Jones, some of you know me, some don't, but just last night my dad had his 1970 Chevelle SS stolen from his hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina, the night before the car show at the race track. He had the car off the trailer, along with a few of his friends show cars. The car was stolen between 10 PM of October 28th and 5 AM of October 29th. The car was my dad's pride and joy, he loved this more than both my brother and I put together. It was a red SS with a black vinyl top, matching number 396 with the extremely rare options of power windows and power locks. The car was won over 300 different awards including winning Carlise GM nationals 3 years in a row and many other high end shows all over the East Coast. If anyone has any info on this please PM me, the Charlotte Police, or the NC State Police. Here are some pictures to show you what it actually looked like. Thanks for anyone who helps.

Last edited by Jones; 09-20-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:25 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: STOLEN my dad's 1970 Chevelle in NC

such a shame, hopefully it was just some dumb kid looking for a joy ride and it will be found with nothing wrong with it but an empty tank of gas.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:30 PM
supermoto or bust

Shoot, I wish it was that easy. But I'm gonna call it quits on my teggy for a while and build my dad a new one and give it to him for his birthday next year if nothing is found.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

I'm gonna guess its heading out of the country.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:33 PM
supermoto or bust

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
I'm gonna guess its heading out of the country.
My thoughts exactly, or get the VIN scratched off and turned into a race car.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:41 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

tell yout dad to look/call around the hickory/gastonia area, thats where a lot of stolen imports turn up.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:51 PM
Registered member

skaterp14 has disabled reputation

this is jucys older brother... the guys that took this car took more than just a car. this was our dad's pride and joy, there are at least 40 pictures of this car on the walls in the house alone plus the 100's on the garage walls. gastonia is the next place for us to look... during the night there was an enclosed trailer in the same hotel lot that had pad locks on it and in the morning the owners saw that the locks had been cut off so the thieves could look inside. once we find out the hotel name we will post that. if u have any info please help thanks.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:29 PM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

danm sucks for your dad yo that shits fresssh..
Old 10-29-2010, 03:46 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Fucking gay. I'd ALMOST rather see one of my Honda's get stolen then something that nice.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:48 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
Fucking gay. I'd ALMOST rather see one of my Honda's get stolen then something nice.
fixed...

Quick Reply: STOLEN my dad's 1970 Chevelle in NC