Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

STOLEN CIVIC SI

Old 01-06-2011, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
futuretuner87 has disabled reputation
Angry STOLEN CIVIC SI

Tuesday night between 10:30 pm and 9:30 am Wednesday morning my 00 Honda Civic SI was stolen off the street in front of the Palms Apartments off of Rosemont Rd. Its Electron Blue Pearl, has a Greddy Evo 2 Exhaught (quite loud) and a red honda badge on the back. This was my first car and the only means of transportation that I have. Words cant descibe how violated I feel right now and knowing that I cant get back the sentimental items that were inside of it. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you see anything or hear anything suspicious please contact me via phone (757.277.6707), email (a.d.green87@gmail.com) or call the Virginia Beach Police Dept. Anyone that has had their whip snatched knows the feeling and I hope that I can get as much help and support as possible. If you read this please bump it for me. Thank Again.

-Antoine Green
Old 01-06-2011, 02:38 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: STOLEN CIVIC SI

the Palms, somethings never change. . .
Old 01-06-2011, 02:39 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Yo Bro Montana, I feel your pain, really I do. But I believe this goes HERE
Old 01-06-2011, 02:39 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

dude i hate to say it, but your car is in a million pieces right now, it only takes a few hours to do, and its very easy to sell parts.

but hopefully it was just stolen by some hoodrats who just wanted the Cd player...
Old 01-06-2011, 02:40 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by futuretuner87
Tuesday night between 10:30 pm and 9:30 am Wednesday morning my 00 Honda Civic SI was stolen off the street in front of the Palms Apartments off of Rosemont Rd. Its Electron Blue Pearl, has a Greddy Evo 2 Exhaught (quite loud) and a red honda badge on the back. This was my first car and the only means of transportation that I have. Words cant descibe how violated I feel right now and knowing that I cant get back the sentimental items that were inside of it. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you see anything or hear anything suspicious please contact me via phone (757.277.6707), email (a.d.green87@gmail.com) or call the Virginia Beach Police Dept. Anyone that has had their whip snatched knows the feeling and I hope that I can get as much help and support as possible. If you read this please bump it for me. Thank Again.

-Antoine Green
post it here breh https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244453
Old 01-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

terrible advice has disabled reputation

When my whips get snatched, i just go buy new ones. they aren't that expensive.

oh, and 757 stolen thread.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:55 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

ANTONIE GREEN?

They climbin' in your windows...they snatchin' yo civics up...
Old 01-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by futuretuner87
So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you see anything or hear anything suspicious please contact me via phone (757.277.6707), email (a.d.green87@gmail.com) or call the Virginia Beach Police Dept.

-Antoine Green
I seen a girl with a adams apple today down on 19th street. You want me to call you to let you know what corner she was on? And I also seen a black guy riding a bike on birdneck road. I can let you know what he was wearing
Old 01-06-2011, 03:17 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I seen a girl with a adams apple today down on 19th street. You want me to call you to let you know what corner she was on?
That's def. a trap
Old 01-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
That's def. a trap
You deff want to be careful with who you go swapping spit with in that part of town.

Quick Reply: STOLEN CIVIC SI