Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

State Inspections

Old 03-23-2006, 08:51 PM
Friendly Jackboot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80
Default State Inspections

Can someone pm with a leniant (i cant spell) inspection place
Old 03-23-2006, 08:53 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz
Default Re: State Inspections

Why didn't you just say you are looking for a place to to pass your illegal car?

You aren't going to get very far with a question like that here.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:00 PM
A frog and his AK-47

my03lanceroz has disabled reputation

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132308 Try this one.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

Originally Posted by JDM DC4
Why didn't you just say you are looking for a place to to pass your illegal car?

You aren't going to get very far with a question like that here.
lol, ok, who can pass my illegal exhaust, no airbag having, no horn and supposedly 4pt harness (which is illegal in street cars in VA????)
Old 03-23-2006, 09:07 PM
Is in ur head, why?

crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness

good luck
Old 03-23-2006, 09:07 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by dirtyjerzusmc
lol, ok, who can pass my illegal exhaust, no airbag having, no horn and supposedly 4pt harness (which is illegal in street cars in VA????)
Alright, I'll answer your question. No one. Make your car legal, then get it inspected. You are asking someone to risk their career. As said in the other thread "DragVA does no condone illegal activities."
Old 03-23-2006, 09:11 PM
Friendly Jackboot

Originally Posted by JDM DC4
Alright, I'll answer your question. No one. Make your car legal, then get it inspected. You are asking someone to risk their career. As said in the other thread "DragVA does no condone illegal activities."
thanx for your opinion, ill take that into consideration
Old 03-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Mini Trucker.

Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower

Its not his opinion, its a fact. No one on here will just jump out and hand you an inspection sticker. Obviously if your car wont pass, you need to fix something. And im sure your thread will be locked in a few minutes.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru kashimiru

Originally Posted by dirtyjerzusmc

4pt harness is illegal in most(if not all?) states if regular seat belts are not still equipped. they can cause serious injury/death in a car not equipped with a roll bar (cage?) because your body will not be able to move in the event of the car rolling, your head will stay in the spot where the roof's trying to cave in to. There's only 1 company that makes street legal 4 point harnesses - Schroth and the reason they're legal is because of their inertial reel and autocontrol technology.

sucks about trying to get it inspected though. good luck with that.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Friendly Jackboot

Originally Posted by Need 2 B Lower
Its not his opinion, its a fact. No one on here will just jump out and hand you an inspection sticker. Obviously if your car wont pass, you need to fix something. And im sure your thread will be locked in a few minutes.
wow, just a question if it offends you that i was looking for a not so strict inspection place im sorry. dont post on it, if the site has that big of a problem with me for asking...well they can lock the thread and hey no hard feelings. and if it makes you guys that much happier ill stop asking, wait ill go one better, ill return my car to stock to alleviate the problem.

Quick Reply: State Inspections