Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback

Old 12-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Stanceing my Tego, a cheap but suttle lay out of the process, give me some feedba

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
Car is dope I luv the direction u taken it mayne, F all deez haters. Do yo thang they all gonna be kissn yo ass when you done wit it!
holy moly 1 person so far who shows love! THANKS MY MAN!

as i said before im taking things off the car and taking her lowwww....i put the wheels on right now just to get to the shop for the fenders to be rolled and the suspension to be put on...i don't know why everyone is hating...its just the beginning thus the reason im making my thread...my car might not be what they like but damn haha, oh well....as for the stickers...they would be off if there wasn't so damn many and im afraid they all wont come off too well...
Old 12-17-2011, 05:25 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: Stanceing my Tego, a cheap but suttle lay out of the process, give me some feedba

LOLOL at Sun
Old 12-17-2011, 05:26 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

No prob mang dey used to hate on my car 2 but i got street cred now

Dawg the best way to get the stickers off is a razor blades some windX and a lighter.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

Tony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these partsTony2k is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
No prob mang dey used to hate on my car 2 but i got street cred now

Dawg the best way to get the stickers off is a razor blades some windX and a lighter.
haha yea man this car makes decent power...and you see how many there are? lmao...i have a 3 year old and my time is limited but thanks again and to all who are not liking my car...sorry it cant be a bmw e46 m3 that i have 20gs to put in...
Old 12-17-2011, 05:29 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

lol at m3
Old 12-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
'Cause you form sentences worse than a retard writing with a potato.
New sig
Old 12-17-2011, 05:32 PM
Registered Member

lol at m3
holy moly dude...whats your preference? actually making me curious...like what car is there that tickles your fancy?
Old 12-17-2011, 05:38 PM
NBHNC

Just funny that you think we'd be impressed by a M3 with a roof rack, stickers, shitty wheels, and shitty parts.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

Just funny that you think we'd be impressed by a M3 with a roof rack, stickers, shitty wheels, and shitty parts.

dude read the post again...changing things...why do you think i made a thread??? to watch it all change. BTW sorry i dont have 1000s of dollars to put into my car just to subside your likings...
Old 12-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Whats yer parts list to get 430hp ?

Witout the shitty parts that sound kinda dope ta me!

Quick Reply: Stancing my Tego, a cheap but subtle layout of the process, give me some feedback