Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

sr20det swap

Old 05-25-2009, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DODGESPIRIT_WOW has disabled reputation
Default sr20det swap

just wanted to get a price check on what a black top runs for, 5spd tranny and lsd but also wanting to know like shop price would be, or if there is just some free lance dude/chick that knows their stuff. i'm just looking to get a 240 but i am lacking education in the nissan department. oh and i might be looking to get an rb26dett but idk how that would work

feel free to go into depth
Old 05-25-2009, 10:03 AM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder
Default Re: sr20det swap

www.jgy.cc
Old 05-26-2009, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

DODGESPIRIT_WOW has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 804s13sx
damn its heaven.

is this place legit, no bs?
Old 05-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

solle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DODGESPIRIT_WOW
just wanted to get a price check on what a black top runs for, 5spd tranny and lsd but also wanting to know like shop price would be, or if there is just some free lance dude/chick that knows their stuff. i'm just looking to get a 240 but i am lacking education in the nissan department. oh and i might be looking to get an rb26dett but idk how that would work

feel free to go into depth
look if you want a price check here you can get a black top SR for around 25-2700 bucks
thats engine, ecu, harness, fans, tranny, the works

rb26 well...my buddy just bought an rb25 front clip for 3k so so your math, a little bit more than that.

www.jdmhookup.com

this is where its at. its based in STL missouri but all the shit he has is premium JDM from the mother land. he goes over and buys the shit and pcks it up in shipping containers and brings it on back. guy who runs the buisness, his name is dewey. give him a call.

hell hook it up, no pun intended
Old 05-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

when you guys buy a front clip, how the hell do they ship that? bigass palate and have it delivered or what? ive always wondered about that. must look odd as hell.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation

Try Jhot imports they sell complete kits with all you need without having ot get the clip. www.jhotimports.com

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
when you guys buy a front clip, how the hell do they ship that? bigass palate and have it delivered or what? ive always wondered about that. must look odd as hell.
Yup, that's how i got mine from Jhot. big big pallet. Was super cool, i even had it running. Wierd as hell.

Old 05-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Registered Member

TunisEleven has disabled reputation

Just to let you know, RB26DETT from an R34 is AWD, alooooot of work needs to be done to hook it up. way to much pain. go with the RB25. It's sick.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:39 AM
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TunisEleven
Just to let you know, RB26DETT from an R34 is AWD, alooooot of work needs to be done to hook it up. way to much pain. go with the RB25. It's sick.
always wondered if a rb25 tranny and differential could be used instead? (im a honda guy)
Old 05-30-2009, 04:12 AM
Registered Member

82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz

are these all wrecked cars from japan or do they take good cars, and cut them up just to ship them here.?
Old 05-30-2009, 06:51 AM
Anti "DONK"

ShortyzKustomz has disabled reputation

My friend just got his whole SR swap for 2000 or so from a place up in Alexandria... And I remember him saying the RB25 was only a little more, And its a 2 hour drive from here so no shipping

Last edited by ShortyzKustomz; 05-30-2009 at 06:53 AM.

Quick Reply: sr20det swap