Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Someone guide me?

Old 05-02-2013, 12:45 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Someone guide me?

Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
I can vouch for Harry at The Racer's Edge, great guy to deal with.
I can vouch for Harry as well. Harry hires good help, and good help is hard to find. I would go with two more Honda Civics though, and the same modifications of course.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:52 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

A more serious point for a newb. Unless you're doing something crazy to that get that motor above 250 torques @ the crank (which is a real fucking feat for a b-series motor), a stage 2 clutch is a complete waste of money and will only serve to make it more of a pain to drive.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

Originally Posted by Yardjass
A more serious point for a newb. Unless you're doing something crazy to that get that motor above 250 torques @ the crank (which is a real fucking feat for a b-series motor), a stage 2 clutch is a complete waste of money and will only serve to make it more of a pain to drive.
most stage 2 clutch discs are full face, and of different material. try again on reasons.

Doesnt matter though, its going to have 100% fucking junk ass ebay shit just like 98% of honda's out there.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:07 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Name:  pulVNFf.gif
Views: 0
Size:  43 Bytes
Old 05-02-2013, 03:45 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Originally Posted by SCREECHO
most stage 2 clutch discs are full face, and of different material. try again on reasons.

Doesnt matter though, its going to have 100% fucking junk ass ebay shit just like 98% of honda's out there.

My mistake. I was going off of many of the cheapo ebay civic clutches, many of which look to be six puck. I stand by my statement though. Benefit gained is pretty much so faggots can say, "stage 2 clutch bro". The money saved could be used to buy all sorts of cheap shit on their mecca site (ebay). Gay tail lights, stickers about haters, fogs that look like somebody urinated in them, etc.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:44 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

OP, to be honest, the most cost effective option is to buy a real car.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

Noobie has disabled reputation

also i have a b16 tranny, will an ls half shaft work? also whats the difference between intermediate shaft? sorry for the noobish question and again i want direct help. thanks!