Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Some Jackwagon hit my Sons Mustang

Old 11-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2K05GT has disabled reputation
Default Some Jackwagon hit my Sons Mustang

Saturday Night (11/20/2010) at about 11:20p and I heard a skid and crash outside, I got up to look out the window to see a white 2000 ish 4 door backup then pull out on the street and take off, so I yelled to my family that someone hit Brads Car, I ran and hopped into the SUV and took off after him, He was stopped at the top of the hill, I could see hit brake lights then the reverse lights flashed (Like he put it in park then back to drive) I get behind him and flash my highbeams trying to get him to stop. he turns left down a dead end street so I block the road with my SUV, he turns and drives directly at me as I stand outside the SUV and drives on somones lawn trying to get around me mising my by inches and takes off. well the SUV turns like the queen mary so it look me a few seconds so I lost him. by this time my family is out in the street and see's him coming back at a high rate of speed (80mph) as he flys by my son throws a rock at the car the person lost control and spun out at the stop sign intersection (2 houses away) he was able to get turned around and takes off down the main road at over 100 mph I was never able to catch up.

I have several peices of head light lens and a partial Licanse plate number.
not enough for cops to go on, they need the make amd model of the car to go into the database. I was wondering if anyone can tell by the parts what kind of car it is?

Incoming Skid Marks

Yes that where the car was sitting except 3 feet back it was pushed up 3 ft. The Bumper is torn and the foam behind it is cracked. the Exhaust system is bent and the gas tank strap is damaged so the car went under the bumper.

There is some wrinkeling on rear fenders above the rear wheels. It does not look that bad from outside but who knows what lies under the skin?

Outgoing Spinout

Old 11-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

2K05GT has disabled reputation
Default Re: Some Jackwagon hit my Sons Mustang

Pieces remind me of an SC300. but it's not a 4 door

Old 11-22-2010, 07:53 AM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

hahahahahahaha
Old 11-22-2010, 07:58 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

sorry about that bro, but he didn't have to throw a rock at me.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:59 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

Originally Posted by 2K05GT
Saturday Night (11/20/2010) at about 11:20p and I heard a skid and crash outside, I got up to look out the window to see a white 2000 ish 4 door backup then pull out on the street and take off, so I yelled to my family that someone hit Brads Car, I ran and hopped into the SUV and took off after him, He was stopped at the top of the hill, I could see hit brake lights then the reverse lights flashed (Like he put it in park then back to drive) I get behind him and flash my highbeams trying to get him to stop. he turns left down a dead end street so I block the road with my SUV, he turns and drives directly at me as I stand outside the SUV and drives on somones lawn trying to get around me mising my by inches and takes off. well the SUV turns like the queen mary so it look me a few seconds so I lost him. by this time my family is out in the street and see's him coming back at a high rate of speed (80mph) as he flys by my son throws a rock at the car the person lost control and spun out at the stop sign intersection (2 houses away) he was able to get turned around and takes off down the main road at over 100 mph I was never able to catch up.

I have several peices of head light lens and a partial Licanse plate number.
not enough for cops to go on, they need the make amd model of the car to go into the database. I was wondering if anyone can tell by the parts what kind of car it is?

Incoming Skid Marks

Yes that where the car was sitting except 3 feet back it was pushed up 3 ft. The Bumper is torn and the foam behind it is cracked. the Exhaust system is bent and the gas tank strap is damaged so the car went under the bumper.

There is some wrinkeling on rear fenders above the rear wheels. It does not look that bad from outside but who knows what lies under the skin?

Outgoing Spinout

Originally Posted by 2K05GT
Pieces remind me of an SC300. but it's not a 4 door

Originally Posted by POS DSM
hahahahahahaha
^the bolded part.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Registered member

widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94 widebodyteg94

not bashing sir but the people on here are more likely to come and hit your car befor the come and help you find some one and those head ligh peices could be off anything .......try chevy models like a taho or a suburban thats my best guess
Old 11-22-2010, 08:02 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

my question is, how does the OP figure it a "2000 model 4dr" but then compares it to a lexus sc400?

much lulz shall be had
Old 11-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

why not take the pieces you have to a body shop and see if anyone there can identify what they are from?
Old 11-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

HOLD ON......You followed the perp for how long and you didnt get a fucking plate number?
Old 11-22-2010, 08:43 AM
ermahgerd

bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada

should have just followed him stealthily, grab plate number, and then call the cops.

Quick Reply: Some Jackwagon hit my Sons Mustang