Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Soarers

Old 04-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Soarers

Where could I find one done already? Im thinking of getting one when i get back..
Old 04-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation
Default Re: Soarers

So-era? Buy the V6 one supra swap it, then your done. Don't buy the V8 wayyyyy harder to swap the engine.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BMC
Where could I find one done already? Im thinking of getting one when i get back..

Not sure what you mean by already done, but a guy on this board (chapter8) has one.
Old 04-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by _crs
So-era? Buy the V6 one supra swap it, then your done. Don't buy the V8 wayyyyy harder to swap the engine.
How hard is it to swap though? and what would be the price range for everything?
Old 04-21-2005, 01:22 AM
sexy party!

jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester jester

try supraforums.com in the "Other Cars" section, then go to the Other Cars For Sale. They pop up pretty frequently there.
Old 04-21-2005, 04:13 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Oh you want a swap? Chapter 8 has a real deal one. Maybe you can ask him how to go about getting one imported if that floats your boat. Or ask Chris4130
Old 04-21-2005, 05:16 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

20k no joke..you gonna pay at least 10k for the car, and at least another 10 to get it running with the motorswap and all..there's a guy in nova on the board with one, i think his name is RJ Racing on here..but his is nice
Old 04-21-2005, 05:22 AM
Registered Member

calgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond repute

There's a dopeass white one on Supraforums, but I think it's in the Supra's for Sale section. His is already swapped and is selling it for $20k
Old 04-22-2005, 10:40 AM
Registered member

I was looking for one that was already done..running and everything...I wont be buying it until around december if i do end up getting one though so i have time to search around.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:43 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

get the sc400 V8, lextreme.com has a v8 turbo kit. Sick.