Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

So I got into ANOTHER accident...2nd this year

Old 11-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Luxury = Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty
Unhappy So I got into ANOTHER accident...2nd this year

I made a post bac in April about getting sandwiched. My jeep was totalled and my back was fucked up. I then buy a 735i and figure i have less of a chance of getting hurt if I drive a really big car.

Well about 2 weeks ago I feel 90% better and am discharged from physical therapy and the chiropractor. I felt so good I even signed up for Akido classes and was working out relatively pain free.

I just got off work and was sitting at the foot of the Granby street bridge when deja' vu' hit me.

A Got damn Soccer mom in a hurry, runs into the back of me.
My back instantly feels liek its on fire. I pull off and get out to find its a 200lb soccer mom who says she was in a hurry to get her son. I'm like, "well ur gonna be late now, huh."
I want to lay out on my hood it hurts so bad.

We go through the accident motions and thats that.

My back feels like a tough steak thats getting tenderized by a few dozen stampeding elephants. Stinging pains all over and burning that just wont stop, so its right back to therapy and the chiropractor, sigh.

My year has sucked, big time.

I think my liscence plate is cursed it says "OH ARLO". Its a silly innuendo that makes me laugh every time I see it. I don't think its evil , but the car gods sure as shit do. Every car that has worn it has been broken into, stolen, sold or wrecked.

I just ahd to get this out.

Last edited by Royalty; 11-12-2006 at 11:39 PM.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: So I got into ANOTHER accident...2nd this year

that sucks bad man... fucking should have hit that bitch
Old 11-13-2006, 12:33 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

I feel for you man. Accidents are not the best things to get acustom too.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:20 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

On the flipside, my mom was late picking my fatass up from school. Now I missed the new episode of spongebob. Thanks a lot.
Old 11-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

nick showed a 24hr series of spongebob, if u missed it then ur just out of luck pal