Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

So I bought a dash cam today. Anyone else have one?

Old 05-06-2013, 04:39 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: So I bought a dash cam today. Anyone else have one?

Originally Posted by PTAD1
Bro do you even hash tag? Rep when I can, must spread legs...errr...rep
nah..i'm not trendy enough
Old 05-06-2013, 04:43 PM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

Might have to invest in one of these. California drivers are raging faggots. Already been hit by an illegal last year.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Registered member

PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1 PTAD1

Originally Posted by DOOM
nah..i'm not trendy enough
When I'm not making contemporary abstract art, I usually ride my hash tag shaped Fixie throughout the streets of Manhattan and San Fran. But only when my hybrid is in the shop
Old 05-06-2013, 04:55 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by PTAD1
When I'm not making contemporary abstract art, I usually ride my hash tag shaped Foxie throughout the streets of Manhattan and San Fran. But only when my hybrid is in the shop
Do you take pics of the coffee you buy at local coffee shops?? I heard that improves the taste by 100%. I know I do<3
Old 05-09-2013, 04:09 AM
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all

i run a vision drive 7000 with a front and rear camera. it works awesome and runs on gps so when you pull a file from it,it gives your location and speed on a map with the footage.

http://visiondrivecam.com/products/2...amera-vd-700w/
Old 05-09-2013, 05:01 AM
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

F that for $400
Old 05-09-2013, 05:46 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by valdaviper1
Thanks, but I had it around the port of Baltimore and in Reistertown, MD and around Tysons Corner. The car is plenty low as is lol. The headlights have been wetsanded, unfortunately they are yellow on the inside. Many of the early G's have the same :/

Anyways, getting back on topic..Would love to hear people with dash cams chime in.
You out by me? We get tons of stupid assholes on 795, 695, and 95. But if you've been to Reisterstown I gotta ask if you've ever driven through Pikesville? If so that alone warrants the dash cam LOL. Prove it was the blue haired old Jewish ladies fault when you get hit LOL.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:35 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
You out by me? We get tons of stupid assholes on 795, 695, and 95. But if you've been to Reisterstown I gotta ask if you've ever driven through Pikesville? If so that alone warrants the dash cam LOL. Prove it was the blue haired old Jewish ladies fault when you get hit LOL.
No, I'm in Williamsburg, VA but drive to DC to see friends and Baltimore for work a couple times a month. Every now and then I go to your area because that's where most of the Eastern European stores are. I'm looking to move up to MD, though closer to Bethesda or Silver Springs, etc. But yeah, anywhere with traffic in general will have some assholes who need to be documented.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Registered member

valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1 valdaviper1

Just got it this weekend! Also got a 32gb sd card. Haven't had a chance to hook it up and play yet, but looking forward to it. Packaging was nice and it delivered quicker than estimated. Battery popped in and it was fully charged so i was able to play with the menu and options. Not too big, looks like a radar scanner. The infrared lights showed blue lighting on everything through the video, but nothing at all seen with my eyes. I've read that they are not too useful so we'll see. I'll keep updating.

Old 05-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

For some reason all i could think about was that poor guy on the bike was going to get inadvertently sucked into this cluster fuck.

Quick Reply: So I bought a dash cam today. Anyone else have one?