Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

So..the Britts are designing better cars lately. Sign of the apocalypse?

Old 07-26-2010, 08:33 AM
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default So..the Britts are designing better cars lately. Sign of the apocalypse?

We've all seen the newer style Jags that look more like a mix of infinit's and aston martins. But never had I thought that Land Rover would make any sort of come back into modern market. They had been the incredibly expensive luxury brand when I was growing up, but never really appealed to my eyes.

This new Landrover LRX (Looks like to be badged as the Range Rover Evoque for 2012) most certainly won't be the cheapest car landrover has ever made. But to me is the most beautiful.

Video

There are a lot of "concept" vehicle pictures, hopefully if someone else can find better one's of the actual car you can get a better look.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: So..the Britts are designing better cars lately. Sign of the apocalypse?

you call that a good design? It looks like something nissan threw to the garbage can but fell on the floor and they stole it
Old 07-26-2010, 08:38 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default Re: So..the Britts are designing better cars lately. Sign of the apocalypse?

Are you serious? The new ones all look like crap. They've ruined the brands.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:42 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Guys, compare it to the rolling boxes of chrome and aluminum they've been rolling out and yes, I think it looks a ton better.
Old 07-26-2010, 08:45 AM
Troll & Run

these look way better, notice how it looks like a truck, and not a 4x4 hatchback
Old 07-26-2010, 08:48 AM
Ivan=blown up ms6 x3

Spectacular-V has disabled reputation

it looks like the new jeep cherokee/ugly
Old 07-26-2010, 08:48 AM
I like grape drank

Too much of the early rectangular shape to that car. And for 50 grand, I need something to love.

I see your opinion but, I think its a good looking car (I being the keyword).

*edit*

Which one are you saying looks like a truck Deeerp?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Troll & Run

And aren't those some other oem wheel from another car company? they look familiar

I am saying the one I posted looks like a truck(well suv you get the point I hope)
Old 07-26-2010, 08:50 AM
I like grape drank

Originally Posted by DEEEEEEEEEEEERP
And aren't those some other oem wheel from another car company? they look familiar
It's a concept rendering. I'm sure they look similar.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:00 AM
Troll & Run

Quick Reply: So..the Britts are designing better cars lately. Sign of the apocalypse?