Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Skunk2 Pro C coilovers

Old 09-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Show Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Skunk2 Pro C coilovers

I'm thinking about getting these coilovers mainly because i like how you adjust the height from the base rather than the spring. I just want to find out if other people have these and if they drive good on bumpy ass streets. Also, are there any other full coilover sets that adjust from the base and not the springs?
Old 09-22-2008, 10:18 PM
BLACK POWER

FO SHZLE FO SHZLE FO SHZLE FO SHZLE FO SHZLE FO SHZLE FO SHZLE FO SHZLE FO SHZLE FO SHZLE FO SHZLE
Default Re: Skunk2 Pro C coilovers

Originally Posted by pepsilude
I'm thinking about getting these coilovers mainly because i like how you adjust the height from the base rather than the spring. I just want to find out if other people have these and if they drive good on bumpy ass streets. Also, are there any other full coilover sets that adjust from the base and not the springs?
I've had absolutely no good luck with skunk 2 suspension period, but maybe thats just me, ive had the pro c's and they rode like a wagon from the Oregon trail, i then used some of there lowering springs i was given for free and those were def worse.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:31 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

Originally Posted by FO SHZLE
I've had absolutely no good luck with skunk 2 suspension period, but maybe thats just me, ive had the pro c's and they rode like a wagon from the Oregon trail, i then used some of there lowering springs i was given for free and those were def worse.
that was a nightmare for real
Old 09-24-2008, 06:46 AM
Registered Member

pnoybb6 has disabled reputation

Whoa..thx 4 telling me..I was bout 2 get me some skunk2 lowering springs.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:16 PM
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

i've chipped a tooth because of the slipovers ... bad bad bad news
Old 09-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

I've got skunk 2 springs on KYB AGX's-

One of the best handling bang for the buck setups.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

`hatch-n has disabled reputation

skunk 2 coils on stock struts.
boooouunnnnccceeeee.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

Show Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond reputeShow Pow has a reputation beyond repute

thanks y'all, I'm thinking about getting gc coilovers with either kyb agx or koni yellows with extended top hats. Now my questions is, which struts are better, kyb or koni or if there something better than those? I'm kinda leaning towards koni's.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

oh, this is my dd so i wanna get rid of most of the wheel gap but still have nice ride
Old 09-24-2008, 04:42 PM
Sup, ladies?

Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar

Originally Posted by pepsilude
thanks y'all, I'm thinking about getting gc coilovers with either kyb agx or koni yellows with extended top hats. Now my questions is, which struts are better, kyb or koni or if there something better than those? I'm kinda leaning towards koni's.
Koni Yellows.

I've had the Skunk2 Pro S full coilovers for about a year and a half. I haven't had any problems with them and they ride pretty smooth. I'll be switching to Koni Yellow/Ground Controls sooner or later.

Quick Reply: Skunk2 Pro C coilovers