Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

services like AAA

Old 03-13-2006, 02:11 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default services like AAA

i do a lot of long distance driving and thinking this would be good to have. are there any other companies that do this? and are there programs for multiple cars. i'll be going to AAA sometime this week to see what kind of things they have. any info/feedback would be much appreciated. thanks

-alex
Old 03-13-2006, 02:53 PM
Blood Money

turbo9mm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: services like AAA

I have AAA they haved saved my ass a couple times. I think I pay like 50 bucks a month but to me its well worth it, they have always been fast and can help you out in alot of ways.
Old 03-13-2006, 03:34 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

do u have verizon wireless? they offer something like that for a small fee per month.
Old 03-13-2006, 03:42 PM
djperico

djperico is an unknown quantity at this point

I love triple A. I only pay 35 a year.
Old 03-13-2006, 04:10 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ste
do u have verizon wireless? they offer something like that for a small fee per month.

yes i have verizon wireless.

i have always been curious about this.....

for the people that aren't fortunate enough to have a gps system or onstar in their car, can companies track them by the location of the cell phone?
Old 03-13-2006, 06:04 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Sometimes they can track you yes, buts that's not generally what it is for. Mostly you pay a $4-$5 monthly fee for roadside assistance. Limited towing, help, that kind of stuff. It really is no substitute for AAA.
Old 03-15-2006, 05:30 PM
Registered member

fventura03 has disabled reputation

http://www.aaamidatlantic.com/automotive/ers.asp
Old 03-15-2006, 05:37 PM
Registered member

fventura03 has disabled reputation

looks like $96 for just 1 person, per year for their plus service, free towing for up to 100 miles is the real plus compared to their basic
Old 03-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Rice -4- Life

YeloBlitzEclips is on a distinguished road

i've had them save my ass a couple of times. the 100 mile towing is critical, if you use it just once in a year it basically pays off the investment. on top of that, you can use it with any car that you're in, i've had a couple of my friends towed with my membership. with the high cost of little services, like opening locked doors and towing i think its well worth it. plus AAA members get all sorts of little discounts all over the place.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Big Member

cokinut is an unknown quantity at this point

AAA gets a thumbsup! car stalled out 4 different times. AAA was there everytime. The other time, i was with my bro and his gf driving from richmond to DC (about 100 miles) and had the car towed all the way back for free. woot. it gives you piece of mind. get it.

Quick Reply: services like AAA